Game

By tomatosqat

Y/n Y/l/n is in her 8th year and gets introduced to a 7th+8th year secret Slytherin only game. Selected stude... More

Game
CAST
Promise
Kiss
Hickey
Bondage
Vibrator
First Task
Daddy's rules
Daddy's help
Potions
Found
Friends with benefits
Breakdown
Strike three
Punishment
Deserved
Love you
DADA
Slap
Feelings
Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼
Our last
Tommy
Love
Lines
Fight
Diary
Astoria
Sorry
Fail
Smoke
Hate him
His task
Ask
Don't
Back
I Love You
Déjà vu
Scared
Necklace
Please
Are you ok?
Wrong with her
Forbidden 
Kill
Goal
Quill
Smell
Good girl
Draco
Invisibility
Cabinet
Exposed
Ingredients
Library
Good mood
Packing
Limo
Bra
Night
Ready
Stab
Flowers
Romania
Dragon's breath
Car ride
Earn it
Death fairies
Time
Forget
Soul
Doctor
Walmart
Shops
It's back
Truth pt,1 & pt,2
For revenge
Hiding
Cuffs
Santa costume
Locked in Sulker Manor
Step 1
Step 3, first
Step 2
Step 4
Step 5...continued
My alibi
Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2
Lorenzo and Theodore 2/2
Y/n and Draco Ɛ>
I love you, again
Astoria and Blaise 1/2
Astoria and Blaise 2/2
Mattheo 1/2
Mattheo 2/2
You or no one
Realizations
Planned
Sex...
Bathtub
Dress
Cliff
Alive
Parents
Problems
Pleasure is a great factor
Search
Veritaserum
Can't escape him
Felix Rosier
Flirt
Joining
Iron bars
Avada Kedavra
I picked you
His and hers
A little bit of info...
Lisa
Recruited
Nothing left
Minister
Only one way out
Happy with him

Hugs £>

3.9K 93 51
By tomatosqat

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I woke up and yawned. I was still on Tom's chest and comfortable.

"You're awake I see." He cooed.

"Mhm," I mumbled and snuggled myself into him.

Tom giggled and rubbed the back of my neck with his thumb.

"Y/n?" He started.

"Humm?"

"Did you really mean what you said last night?" He asked.

"What did I say?"

"That you loved me." He filled in.

"Oh." I sighed.

My heart was his, but I knew it wasn't all true. If Blaise and Draco don't finish whatever, I'm afraid I won't want to go back at all.

"The heart wants what the heart wants." I cooed.

There was a pause and I felt like I was having a migraine. I fought it back and soon, it stopped like it never happened.

"But as Mattheo said, it's not real." He finally spoke.

"I don't care. If you removed the spell off me, I'd probably still be in love with you. Besides, what you need is a win and a Queen." I cooed.

"The effects of the spell are permanent. You'd still feel the same way even if I undid the curse." He let out.

I poked my head out and stared at his face.

"Hey, don't call it a curse. You treat me so well. The spell hasn't made me blindly in love with you. I still know my limits and I expect you to respect them too. I can say no to you and I feel safe with you." I spoke.

Tom stared right back at me. He looked numb again and I hated it.

"I wish I never did that to you. I would have a clearer conscious." He sighed and looked away.

I leaned down and kissed his cheek.

"Well at least you know I would never cheat on you or love anyone else but you. Don't you want that?" I cooed.

Tom nodded and kissed me back. Suddenly, he flipped me over and was on top of me now. I winced in pain but quickly got over it.

"Food?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded. Tom got off of me, but not before just staring at me. He licked his lips and bit them while scanning my body. Tom came up to me and touched my neck. I quickly jolted away and glared at his finger for a second.

He chuckled and let out a big sigh before falling face-first onto his blankets and my lap.

I ran my fingers through his hair and played with its curls.

"You would look pretty with bows in your hair, don't you think?" I cooed.

"No. Never." He mumbled into the blanket.

I giggled and continued to stroke his hair.

"Never? Are you sure?" I teased.

"You should be grateful you still have your hands. If I didn't love you so much, I would never let you go near my hair." He continued.

I laughed and patted his head.

"Is that so? Cause I think you're enjoying this." I giggled and started to massage his scalp.

Tom shot his hand up and grabbed mine. He turned around and smirked at me. He then gently grabbed my fingers and kissed them.

I got butterflies by just the small gestures and I couldn't help but blush.

"You have pretty hands." He cooed as he held his head up with his hand.

I looked away and tried to take my hand back, but he held onto them.

"Aww, is someone a little flustered?" He mocked back with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Can you get me a cookie please?" I asked nicely.

"No." He answered.

I pouted my face and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"You can make that face all you want, little one. I'm not letting you have a cookie as the first thing you eat." He spoke, seriously.

I rested my face. Whatever, it was a good try.

"Well, I'm hungry. Can I have cake and juice instead?" I tried.

He thought about it for a few seconds.

"What type of cake?"

Yes!

"Um, fruit cake with like fruit in the middle and as a topping. Also, fruit punch." I ordered.

"Fine." He agreed.

"Yay!!" I squealed and clapped my hands in excitement.

Tom sat up and started to get dressed.

"I'll excuse you from your classes and bring you back your work." He started. "I'll make sure Avery brings you the cake and juice."

"Ok. Thank you." I thanked him.

Tom finished changing and walked back over to me. He cupped my cheek and kissed it.

"Rest. I'll check up on you often." He cooed and left for the bathroom.

I heard the sink go on and off. He brought out my toothbrush with toothpaste already on it and a cup of water. I took the water, swirled it around my mouth, dipped the toothbrush in the water, and spit the water back out.

I brushed my teeth while Tom went for a change of water. After he came back, I took a sip of the water, swirled it around my mouth again, and spat the foam out. Tom handed me a towel and I whipped my mouth clean.

He went back one last time to wash everything clean. I climbed under the covers again as I played back what just happened. My God, this man was so caring. I love him so much, I want this for life.

Tom came back out and hugged me under the blanket. I giggled and turned to hug him back.

"Please, I love you so much." I whimpered without thinking.

Tom squeezed me tighter and pressed his lips on my forehead.

"I love you too." He spoke and let me go.

I watched as he gathered his books and walked out of the room without looking back.

TOM RIDDLE POV

I stared at her toothbrush and cup as I washed my face. Oh, fuck it.

I grabbed her cup and filled it with water while wetting and applying toothpaste to her toothbrush.

I brought it out and handed it to Y/n. She immediately took a sip of the water and dipped her toothbrush in the water. She then spat out the water that was in her mouth back in the cup and began to brush her teeth.

I watched her move as foam formed around her mouth. She was the most beautiful and perfect person ever.

I looked away and sighed as my heart raced. I grabbed the water back from her and changed it out. I brought it back with a towel in my hand. Y/n took a big sip of water, swished it around her mouth, and spat it back out. I handed her the towel and she whipped her mouth.

I brought the cup, toothbrush, and towel back to the bathroom and rinsed them out.

Never in my life would I have ever imagined myself helping someone like that. I wasn't really sure how to feel. I slowly walked back to the room and Y/n has snuggled under the blankets again.

My heart was pounding at this point and butterflies crowded it. I watched the blanket move up and down according to her breath and the long black hair sticking out from the top.

I walked up to her and snaked my hand under the blankets to hug her one last time before leaving. I haven't been able to reach her thoughts in a while, I don't know why. I even tried today, but I felt as if she was fighting me off.

She giggled and adjusted herself to hug me back.

"Please, I love you so much." She whimpered suddenly.

I would die to hear those words come out of her mouth again and again. But it may have been too much for me. I squeezed her tightly and kissed her forehead in response.

"I love you too." I cooed.

Then, I ripped myself off her and quickly went to gather my books. What was she doing to me? I hurriedly walked out with my face blushed.

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I laid my head back down and closed my eyes to rest as he instructed.

-

I was so close to falling asleep again when the room door opened. Must be the cake.

"Took you long enough." I yawned and sat up.

I rubbed my eyes and opened to instead, Draco Malfoy holding a slice of cake, juice, and a vial.

---------------------------------------
Thank youuuuuuuu for reading. &> I love you guys so much and remember to vote! This chapter was again on character development so I hope it wasn't boring you out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409 27 15
Starting over at a new school 7th year was not in line with Ines life plans. She loved France, she loved her friends, she loved her life. And then on...
45.2K 810 69
"3 days ago, I didn't even know i was adopted. Now I've found out that I'm half goddess, half witch with a dead mum, a dad who wiped any memory i eve...
274K 3.9K 40
Enemies to lovers. smut!!!!!!! Y/N Lestrange is taken in by her only known family, the Malfoys, when her mother is sent to Askaban. she is sent t...