Game

By tomatosqat

Y/n Y/l/n is in her 8th year and gets introduced to a 7th+8th year secret Slytherin only game. Selected stude... More

Game
CAST
Promise
Kiss
Hickey
Bondage
Vibrator
First Task
Daddy's rules
Daddy's help
Potions
Found
Friends with benefits
Breakdown
Strike three
Punishment
Deserved
Love you
DADA
Slap
Feelings
Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼
Our last
Tommy
Love
Lines
Fight
Diary
Astoria
Sorry
Fail
Smoke
Hate him
His task
Ask
Don't
Back
I Love You
Déjà vu
Scared
Necklace
Please
Are you ok?
Wrong with her
Forbidden 
Kill
Goal
Smell
Good girl
Hugs £>
Draco
Invisibility
Cabinet
Exposed
Ingredients
Library
Good mood
Packing
Limo
Bra
Night
Ready
Stab
Flowers
Romania
Dragon's breath
Car ride
Earn it
Death fairies
Time
Forget
Soul
Doctor
Walmart
Shops
It's back
Truth pt,1 & pt,2
For revenge
Hiding
Cuffs
Santa costume
Locked in Sulker Manor
Step 1
Step 3, first
Step 2
Step 4
Step 5...continued
My alibi
Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2
Lorenzo and Theodore 2/2
Y/n and Draco Ɛ>
I love you, again
Astoria and Blaise 1/2
Astoria and Blaise 2/2
Mattheo 1/2
Mattheo 2/2
You or no one
Realizations
Planned
Sex...
Bathtub
Dress
Cliff
Alive
Parents
Problems
Pleasure is a great factor
Search
Veritaserum
Can't escape him
Felix Rosier
Flirt
Joining
Iron bars
Avada Kedavra
I picked you
His and hers
A little bit of info...
Lisa
Recruited
Nothing left
Minister
Only one way out
Happy with him

Quill

3.4K 90 35
By tomatosqat

Y/N Y/L/N POV

During one of the breaks after Muggle Art, I decided to make a trip to the Quills and Essentials shop. Mattheo was smiling the whole day and there really wasn't anything I could do. He teased me at lunch about how happy we all would be to receive one and how he was counting on me and it would make all of our days.

I put on a puffy jacket and headed out with a lot of money. I would have to make it back in 30 minutes to not be late for Transfiguration. Sneaking out wasn't going to be too bad since I could apparate.

After like a minute, I reached the shop and entered.

"Hello, young lady, how may I help you?" The old woman working cooed with a warm smile.

"How many of those pens that write for you do you have left?" I asked.

"Well, let me check." She spoke and walked to the back of the store.

I waited for her to come back out and eventually got distracted by candles. Some really big ones were said to last about 10 years while containing the smell and some small ones that could last for about five seconds. Who would even buy those?

"Miss," the woman called out.

I turned my head around after spotting something really cool.

"Oh, yes?" I let out.

"We have exactly six more." She answered.

A smirk appeared on my face. That was perfect. Seven friends and only six available quills. Coincidence? I think not.

"Great. I'll take them all." I ordered.

"My, that's really expensive." She warned. "Maybe I could give you a discount or something."

"Oh, yeah, sure. That would be great." I smiled.

"Ok, It's 25 gallons per pen, so 150 gallons in total, but let me see what I can do." She cooed.

WHAT? 25 gallons per pen?! My god, Mattheo is dead.

"Actually, on top of that, can I also add that candle that never goes out and smells really good at first, but once you light it, it smells just terrible?" I added while I pointed to the candle I was looking at earlier.

"Oh of course. Actually, how about you just take it?" She offered.

"Really? Thanks." I smiled and went to grab my money.

After I paid and she handed me my items, I took the candle off the shelf and ripped its label off.

I stepped outside and apparated back at Hogwarts. I planned on giving these out later at dinner. I got to my room, took off my jacket, and gathered my books for my last two classes.

I met up with Lorenzo halfway there and we walked to Transfiguration together. Surprisingly, Draco was also there. Considering how he wasn't in any of his earlier classes, this was a surprise.

"Hi, Draco. Long time no see." I greeted as I sat down.

Lola sat in front of us like usual, but she wasn't talking to Draco like usual.

"We need to talk." He started.

"We do?"

"Yea, there are things Blaise and I think you need to know." He continued.

I looked across him and watched as Lola struggled to hold back tears.

"Then I'll ask Blaise," I spoke, watching Lola's face turned a little bit shocked.

"Why? I can just tell you right now." Draco insisted.

"Well, class is getting started. Luckily, I too have Blaise next class." I reminded him.

"Fine." He frowned.

The class did start in like seconds. We had a lecture and all we had to do was take notes. The class went by ok and soon, it was time for Astronomy.

I packed my things and walked out. Draco wasn't too far behind.

After a long walk, I reached the peak of the castle. Students were already getting settled in so I took my seat.

We had to get up again to take turns looking at the telescope and chart down the planet's movements.

As I waited in line, Blaise and Draco came up to me.

"Hey, Y/n." Blaise started.

"Hello." I smiled.

"Draco says you want me to explain it." He continued.

"Explain what?" I played dumb.

"Y/n, we somehow got the necklace Tom was supposed to give to you the day he returned, and it turns out, the necklace is cursed with a love spell. Also, there was a trace of polyjuice potion on it. Do you know any possible ways that could've happened?" He questioned.

Wait, did he just say polyjuice potion? Why the hell would that be on the necklace. Suddenly, I started to get defensive.

"Why did you guys have the necklace in the first place?" I questioned.

"I..I don't know. It just appeared out of nowhere." Draco jumped in.

"And Draco, I told you to not try and break the spell. Why can't you just accept the fact that I want the love spell on me? Stop getting in my way and give me back my necklace." I demanded.

"We...we aren't trying to break you out of the curse. We just.. simply want to study it." Blaise lied.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and turned back to the line.

My temper calmed down and cringed at how I acted. The polyjuice thing was something new. Perhaps that would explain why Daphne didn't have the darkened highlights in her hair and how she didn't have any bruise on her either.

But that would have to mean..Tom planted the whole thing. Why? Did he want to see how I would react to him and another girl? Oh well, I understand. I would've probably done the same thing if I had polyjuice potion laying around.

Soon it was my turn to look into the telescope. I quickly jot down the plants I saw and went back to my seat.

Soon, the class was over and we headed to dinner. I went to my dorm first to fetch the bag full of stuff.

-

I met up with the group and sat down. Tom pulled me into a kiss and I happily kissed back.

"I missed you." I giggled as I hugged him.

"I missed you too." He whispered into my ear.

I squirmed into his arms and melted there. It felt so good to be held by him. It felt so safe.

"So, Y/n, those quills." Draco interrupted us.

"Oh, yea," I spoke and brought up the bag.

I started to hand them out to each one of them.

..."And that's for you Astoria," I continued.

"Oh my god, thanks so much." She thanked and examined the container.

"And you, Draco," I spoke while handing him his.

He accepted it and thanked me as well.

"And lastly, Tom." I cooed.

I pulled out the last one and handed it to him. Tom smiled and took it. He also began to exam the quill, almost as in awe.

"Hey, what about me?" Mattheo asked eagerly.

"Oh, yea, I got you something too." I cooed while pulling out the candle out of the bag.

"What the fuck do you want me to do with this?" He gagged.

I dropped the candle in his hand.

"They ran out of the quills, I'm sorry." I fake frowned. "If it makes you feel better, I didn't get one either."

Mattheo smelled the candle and glared at me.

"How much was it?" Astoria asked.

"Oh, don't worry about it." I smiled and started to get food.

"No, I mean how much were these quills. Just look at the boxing." She cooed, continuing to admire the container it came in.

"Again, don't worry about it," I responded again.

Mattheo pouted loudly and started to light the candle.

"Wait, NO-," I tried, but it was too late.

A weird scent started to come out of the candle and Lorenzo was the first to notice.

"Hey, I know farting is normal and all, but whoever made this one needs some serious medical attention." He mumbled while covering his nose with his arm.

I looked at Mattheo and covered my nose as well. Soon, many people including Mattheo himself noticed the smell. Everyone was staring at him and covering their noses.

He tried to put the flame out, but it wasn't working. Lorenzo picked it up and drowned it in soup, but the smell only got worse.

Soon, the whole Great Hall was in a panic, and Mattheo and Lorenzo were yelling at each other on how to stop the smell.

"Goddamit, why won't you go out?" Lorenzo yelled.

"Stick it in the ice cream, please, it smells so bad." Matthew pleaded.

I was holding in my breath and my laughter. People started to leave and we just watched.

Mattheo suddenly turned to me and glared at me.

"What is this Y/n?" He let out.

I shrugged my shoulders and got out of my seat. Tom followed after me and I started to walk out.

"Good luck." I giggled as I passed him.

Astoria soon followed and so did the rest of the group. Mattheo was being yelled at by Professor McGonagall. We regrouped into the common room later on.

____________________________________________
Thanks for reading. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 294 14
You are failing your potions tests when you receive a text out of the blue from your best friends' big brother... the perfect Head BoyTom Riddle, tel...
397 27 15
Starting over at a new school 7th year was not in line with Ines life plans. She loved France, she loved her friends, she loved her life. And then on...
39.7K 568 17
Y/n Lestrange's family decide to move back to England from France to show their support for the Dark Lords return. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts after...
40.8K 637 82
This story is going to be a story of two teenagers, y/n and Mattheo, and how they meet and how their relationship builds. There will be some smut at...