Game

By tomatosqat

Y/n Y/l/n is in her 8th year and gets introduced to a 7th+8th year secret Slytherin only game. Selected stude... More

Game
CAST
Promise
Kiss
Hickey
Bondage
Vibrator
First Task
Daddy's rules
Daddy's help
Potions
Found
Friends with benefits
Breakdown
Strike three
Punishment
Deserved
Love you
DADA
Slap
Feelings
Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼
Our last
Tommy
Love
Lines
Fight
Diary
Astoria
Sorry
Fail
Smoke
Hate him
His task
Ask
Don't
Back
I Love You
Déjà vu
Necklace
Please
Are you ok?
Wrong with her
Forbidden 
Kill
Goal
Quill
Smell
Good girl
Hugs £>
Draco
Invisibility
Cabinet
Exposed
Ingredients
Library
Good mood
Packing
Limo
Bra
Night
Ready
Stab
Flowers
Romania
Dragon's breath
Car ride
Earn it
Death fairies
Time
Forget
Soul
Doctor
Walmart
Shops
It's back
Truth pt,1 & pt,2
For revenge
Hiding
Cuffs
Santa costume
Locked in Sulker Manor
Step 1
Step 3, first
Step 2
Step 4
Step 5...continued
My alibi
Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2
Lorenzo and Theodore 2/2
Y/n and Draco Ɛ>
I love you, again
Astoria and Blaise 1/2
Astoria and Blaise 2/2
Mattheo 1/2
Mattheo 2/2
You or no one
Realizations
Planned
Sex...
Bathtub
Dress
Cliff
Alive
Parents
Problems
Pleasure is a great factor
Search
Veritaserum
Can't escape him
Felix Rosier
Flirt
Joining
Iron bars
Avada Kedavra
I picked you
His and hers
A little bit of info...
Lisa
Recruited
Nothing left
Minister
Only one way out
Happy with him

Scared

4.4K 124 53
By tomatosqat

Y/N Y/L/N POV

We continued our journey to a guy named Mr. Sulker. He was the person we were supposed to buy the materials from.

"Alright, we're here at his manor," Lorenzo announced as the carriage stopped.

"Wait, manor? I thought it would be like a cottage or something." I let out.

"Yea, his family helped build the grounds of Hogwarts. They're very rich." Astoria informed me with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Oh, how come I've never heard of them before?" I questioned.

"They don't really like to be recognized so they keep to themselves. They use fake names sometimes and don't like to be seen in public very much." She continued as we started to get off the carriage.

I hopped out of Draco's lap again and stared at a beautiful manor in the middle of a large felid and trees.

"Mine's bigger," Draco whispered in my ear, slightly tickling me.

"Whatever you say." I cooed with a slight giggle.

I could just feel Draco's smirk behind me as we all walked up to the gates. They opened in seconds and a house-elf appeared.

"Hello there, my name is Pecker and I have been expecting you. Two of you will follow the left hall to sign the paperwork for the supplies. The rest of you are free to rest and explore." Pecker greeted us.

He then turned to me.

"Ahh, hello Y/n. I'm very sorry about your parents. And hello Draco. It is an honor to have such high-class people on our premises." He continued.

I smiled and nodded a thank you. Draco did the same.

"Well then, um...Astoria and Draco, you two should-," Pecker started.

"Actually, I prefer if I rest instead. The ride here was crowded and need some air." Draco cut in.

We all looked at him confused.

"Very well, then Y/n, how about-," Pecker started again.

"Actually, she can't either. We were sharing a seat on our way here and we both need rest." Draco cut in, again.

"Oh my, that's terrible. I'll make sure to fix that when you leave." Pecker offered. "How about Astoria and-,"

"I also had a tough journey here. I would rather explore. The place seems incredible and I would love to see more." Astoria cut in as well.

"Of course, how about Lorenzo and Theodore. I hope you arrived well."

"Um, sure." Theodore agreed.

Lorenzo only nodded with a big smile on his face. They walked into the manor and went down the hall. The elf disappeared, leaving us to ourselves.

"Oh my god, Y/n, look." Astoria started to squeal. "It's Ben Sulker's son, Marcus."

I looked over to where she was pointing to find a fairly attractive person. I think he noticed us looking because he started to walk up to us.

Astoria was clapping her hands in excitement and practically jumping up and down.

"I saw him in that exclusive ball you took me to in year five and I think I've been in love with him ever since. God, he's still so hot." She explained.

"Really? Him? He looks like a douchebag whose favorite hobby is weed." Draco judged.

"Wait, that's Mr. Hottie, the man of my dreams, one who you vowed to marry one day, the love of your life? The one you were ranting to me about all night after the party?" I cooed, completely ignoring Draco's remark.

"Yeees! You remembered! And oh my lord he's coming our way oh my god quick act chill." She sputtered and started to squirm around.

I chuckled and grabbed Astoria's shoulders, stopping her from moving so much.

"Calm down Astoria. You'll do fine. You're great with the boys." I smiled.

She started to nod really fast and I only smiled even more seeing my best friend happy.

"Hello." Marcus greeted us after finally reaching us.

"Hi." Astoria greeted, surprisingly doing very well keeping herself together.

"Oh, I remember you two. You guys were at that ball my father threw for my honor." He cooed with a warm smile.

"Wait, that ball was for you? Wait...you..remember me?" Astoria stumbled with wide eyes.

"Of course. I would never forget a pretty face." He spoke with a smirk while looking Astoria up and down.

Astoria started to blush the hardest I've ever seen her blush, which wasn't a lot.

Suddenly, Marcus looked my way and winked at me. He was in a white sleeve buttoned-up shirt with a tie and pants. 

I looked away and smiled in response, not really knowing what else to do. I felt Draco moving closer to me and soon, he grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. I looked up in shock, but he was still glaring at Marcus.

I felt a tingle down my spine, a feeling like someone was watching me. I quickly whipped my hands out of his and crossed my arms.

Marcus started to give us a tour around the house. Astoria didn't stop smiling and Draco just lingered behind with a glare on his face.

As we passed through the 4th floor, I saw someone move out the corner of my eye. I've been feeling a stare every since we arrived and I know it wasn't Draco. This stare felt cold and it sent me very unpleasant vibes.

"Hey Marcus, where's the bathroom?" I asked.

"Oh, on the left down this hall. The very last one." He aided.

I thanked him and started my walk.

After a few seconds, Astoria's and Marcus's voices started to drift away. I stopped.

"Draco, it's not nice to follow a lady to the loo." I cooed while turning around.

Draco wasn't far behind me and he walked the rest of the way up to me.

"I don't know what you mean. I simply need to use the loo as well." He smirked and walked past me.

I scoffed and watched him walk all the way to the bathroom and closed the door behind him. I rolled my eyes but this was a well given chance.

I began to walk in the opposite direction and up the stairs to the 5th floor. Suddenly, I felt the stare again, and as I turned around, I saw the figures' shadow moving.

I knew the manor's halls were all connected, so I ran the opposite way. I was going to confront this person. As I passed a door, something drew me to stop. A gut feeling.

I pulled out my wand.

"Alohomora" I cast.

The door unlocked and I flung it open. A person standing by a balcony turned around. My eyes widened. What was this bastard doing here?

"Tom." I spat.

He looked amused and started to walk up to me. I began to back away, but I bumped into a hard chest behind me. I turned around, Draco.

"This isn't the bathroom love." Draco cooed while cupping my cheek.

I pushed his hands off me and turned around to meet Tom again. I was more scared for if Draco would make it out here alive than for myself.

"What do you want Tom?" I asked. "What are you doing here."

"This is where I can do my planning safely. The Sulker family has provided my protection and information for a promise that my plans will not affect their dirty business." He explained. "Question is, what are you doing here? And with him of all people."

"Astoria blew up a hallway. She's here to collect supplies." I answered.

"Astoria's punishment is to do it alone. Why are you all here?" Tom questioned.

Wait, he knows?

"We're helping a friend," Draco responded.

"I wasn't talking to you Malfoy. How dare you put your hands on my girlfriend." Tom spat.

"Is she really your girlfriend after what you did to her last night?" Draco scoffed.

"Is it really any of your fucking business?" Tom hissed.

"Yes, it is. She loves me, she never loved you and she never will." Draco spat. "Isn't that right Y/n."

Tom started to reach for his wand. If Draco got hurt because of this, I won't be able to forgive myself. Ever. I admit I was more scared of Tom now than ever. The number of people he's killed. The amount of bloodshed his wand has caused.

"Draco...I told you things should go back to the way they were." I mumbled.

"That's not what I asked Y/n. Tell me, do you love me? You said it perfectly this morning, you can say it again for this bastard to hear." Draco spat.

I looked up Draco in his eyes. Tears already in mine. But this is for him now. He has to go back to hating me. He'd lose five points from the game, the Riddles' will have a grudge against him and his family will be in danger.

"Draco..I..Draco, I don't want to love you anymore." I sputtered out, avoiding his eyes.

I didn't want to see his face after that, but I imagine it was either full of hurt, or it was emotionless. I don't want to live with that image in my mind.

"F-fine." He stuttered and walked away.

My heart broke seeing the man I loved disappearing down the halls.

I turned back at Tom and there was a big grin on his face. I walked up to him while still keeping a fair distance between us and he took out his wand. I flinched, bringing my hands up and turning my head away.

There was silence for a long time before I looked back again. Tom looked shocked. His face filled with guilt and a type of fear I've never seen in him before.

"Y-you're scared of me." He let out dryly.

His eyes turned watery and he put his wand down. I watched his hand's every movement, my body preparing to run the second something didn't look right. I never thought of the day I would be scared of Tom. He was always my best friend who let things slide with me. But here I am before him, my mind in panic mode and feeling uneasy to the thought of him.

"I..I'm not." I lied.

"LIAR!" He yelled.

I whimpered and flinched even harder. Tears were pouring out my eyes. Why didn't I run? Maybe because I was scared of what he would do if I did.

"Say it. Say it Y/n. Tell me the truth." Tom demanded.

"I don't w-want to." I sniffed.

"Darling, you're crying in front of me. You flinch when I reach for my wand. You flinched when I yelled. Say it AND GET IT OVER WITH!" He yelled.

"S-saying it d-doesn't change a-anything," I spoke between the tears.

"Just say it for god's sake." He sighed.

I shook my head no, knowing damn well it would only make everything worse.

Tom started to storm over to me. I panicked and I began to run, but the door suddenly slammed closed in front of me. I turned around to see Tom's angry glare and a wand in his hand. The same glare as the one last night.

Suddenly, the door opened. I prayed it was Draco, but no. Instead, I turned around to Mattheo standing in front of me.

"Please, help me," I begged, not really caring anymore.

TOM RIDDLE POV

Her words hurt me in a spot that drove me insane. I refused to let her go, but she was scared of me. Why would she flinch?

The door opened and Mattheo looked down at her. Her mascara was all smudged, and even though she looked so pretty like that, the look in her eyes whenever she looked at me frightened me. My worst nightmare had come true.

"Please, help me." She sobbed.

I didn't know what to feel after that. How could I ever fix something like this?

Mattheo pulled her into a hug and carried her bridal style to his room. That is not before looking at me with disappointed eyes.

I followed, but he closed the door in my face. After that, I sat by the door, listening to her cry.

"It's ok, darling." He comforted her.

"P-please..H-he s-scares m-m-me." She choked out.

——————————————————————
Anyways..remember to vote besties!!!! Thank you!😁 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409 27 15
Starting over at a new school 7th year was not in line with Ines life plans. She loved France, she loved her friends, she loved her life. And then on...
26.2K 560 25
It was the morning of your seventeenth birthday that your parents revealed the magic world to you, having hid it from you most of your life. Your par...
198K 5.1K 61
Draco and the rest of the 7th year students at Hogwarts have come back to make up the year that was rudely interupted. The 8th year at Hogwarts for t...
274K 3.9K 40
Enemies to lovers. smut!!!!!!! Y/N Lestrange is taken in by her only known family, the Malfoys, when her mother is sent to Askaban. she is sent t...