Game

By tomatosqat

Y/n Y/l/n is in her 8th year and gets introduced to a 7th+8th year secret Slytherin only game. Selected stude... More

Game
CAST
Promise
Kiss
Hickey
Bondage
Vibrator
First Task
Daddy's rules
Daddy's help
Potions
Found
Friends with benefits
Breakdown
Strike three
Punishment
Deserved
Love you
DADA
Slap
Feelings
Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼
Our last
Tommy
Love
Lines
Fight
Diary
Astoria
Sorry
Fail
Smoke
Hate him
His task
Ask
Don't
Back
Déjà vu
Scared
Necklace
Please
Are you ok?
Wrong with her
Forbidden 
Kill
Goal
Quill
Smell
Good girl
Hugs £>
Draco
Invisibility
Cabinet
Exposed
Ingredients
Library
Good mood
Packing
Limo
Bra
Night
Ready
Stab
Flowers
Romania
Dragon's breath
Car ride
Earn it
Death fairies
Time
Forget
Soul
Doctor
Walmart
Shops
It's back
Truth pt,1 & pt,2
For revenge
Hiding
Cuffs
Santa costume
Locked in Sulker Manor
Step 1
Step 3, first
Step 2
Step 4
Step 5...continued
My alibi
Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2
Lorenzo and Theodore 2/2
Y/n and Draco Ɛ>
I love you, again
Astoria and Blaise 1/2
Astoria and Blaise 2/2
Mattheo 1/2
Mattheo 2/2
You or no one
Realizations
Planned
Sex...
Bathtub
Dress
Cliff
Alive
Parents
Problems
Pleasure is a great factor
Search
Veritaserum
Can't escape him
Felix Rosier
Flirt
Joining
Iron bars
Avada Kedavra
I picked you
His and hers
A little bit of info...
Lisa
Recruited
Nothing left
Minister
Only one way out
Happy with him

I Love You

4.6K 123 102
By tomatosqat

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I was the last one in the carriage. It was white as the clouds and seemed really fancy with the gold swirls on the bottom. Like something, I have never seen before in my life. There were only four seats and five of us. Me, Theodore, Lorenzo, Astoria, and Draco.

"Um, maybe some of us scoot over," Astoria suggested.

"Yea, ok." Lorenzo cooed, agreeing.

I watched as they scooted themselves around, for some reason I felt a little red.

"Oh fuck it." Draco groaned and grabbed my shoulder.

He pulled me onto the carriage and sat me on his lap. We all felt silent while Draco closed the door.

"Oh, quit staring. Are we going or not?" He questioned.

"Er...yea. Let's go!" Theodore yelled out the window.

The carriage started moving. I gripped onto the door, slightly pushing myself off his lap and hovering instead. We were going through a forest, not sure where though. Draco grabbed my waist, pulling me down.

"Don't do that. We're going through bumpy roads soon, it's not safe." He cooed.

Rocky roads. Wondering. My face turned red again as I sat back. I hit something hard that made me jump. I turned my head around to find Draco also blushing. God, he was so cute being flustered.

My ass slowly slid all the way down his thighs, touching his hardening dick. My pussy started to throb and soon, we hit the rocky roads.

Theodore, Lorenzo, and Astoria were wrapped in a conversation. That just left two blushing horny teenagers.

I looked down and grabbed my knees. Oh shit, I was in a skirt. My nails dug into my skin as I realized how short the silk skirt was.

My heart quickened, knowing what was coming. I started bobbing up and down on his lap. Suddenly, Draco's hands grabbed my waist. His cock was stone hard under me and this wasn't helping either of us.

As I moved, I realized how wet I was. His hands slipped down my waist and to my hips. Suddenly, we hit a big rock and the cart flew up. Soon, we came crashing down, but we were falling a little too long. The carriage stopped and one side was tilted.

As the rest of the group slightly screamed, Draco groaned,

"Fuck.."

No one caught that but me, and I felt like exploding.

"Oh, shit. What happened?" Theodore questioned.

Lorenzo looked out the window.

"Well, one of our wheels is stuck in a small sinkhole." He answered. "Hold on, I got this."

I started to get off of Draco's lap, but his hands tightened around my hips, locking me down.

The cart started to float and push forward. Suddenly, in seconds, it came crashing down. I blacked out and all I could hear are screaming.

-

My eyes sprang open and I sat up. My heart was pounding and I was sweating. Thank god it was just a dream.

The morning sun lightened the room and I felt a presence next to me. I wasn't in my room anymore and memories from last night returned.

I slowly turned around and found Draco staring wide-eyed at me.

I slightly screamed and scooted away. I was not ready for that. I thought he would at least be asleep.

"Oh my god, you scared me," I yelled.

"I can tell." He smirked.

I laid back down on the bed and covered my face with the blankets.

"Did I wake you?" I started.

"No, I was already awake for a long time." He cooed and laid back in the bed with me.

Draco snaked his arm across my body and lifted the blanket off my face.

"Don't cover it up. I wanna see." He whispered.

I blushed and turned over. Draco chuckled and sighed.

"Y/n?" He began in his husky morning voice. 

"Hum?" I cooed, already feeling the butterflies.

"Can..can we cuddle?" He asked. "I want to make the most of the time I have with you."

I was silent and Draco tipped me over on my back.

"Is that a yes?" He smiled.

God, how could I resist? It was so hot how he asked and the rise in his voice melted me. Besides, Tom was a dick and I don't even know what we are anymore.

"Ok." I sighed.

Draco giggled and crawled on top of me. He rested his chin on my stomach and slowly moved up to my chest. I slightly threw my head back and moaned. Draco continued crawling higher and kissed my collarbone.

My arms pulled him closer, begging to just close the gap between us. Draco buried his head into the crook of my neck. His hot breath fanning it ever so often. His hands were on my waist and neck. His heartbeat synced with mine, both fast.

-

We stayed this way until the sun fully rose. It was Saturday so there was no school.

Suddenly, someone was knocking on the door. Draco groaned into my neck but didn't move.

"Y/n you in there? Hello? Bestie?" A girl's voice came from outside.

"Oh, Draco, it's Astoria." I cooed.

Draco didn't move or anything. He continued to lay on top of me, trapping me there.

"Draco, get off me. Astoria is outside." I repeated.

Still no reaction.

"Draco, please." I pleaded.

"No." He finally spoke.

"ASTORIA, COME IN," I yelled.

There was still no reaction from him.

"Ok." She cooed from behind the door.

I waited as she fumbled with the lock. Shouldn't he be scared Astoria would catch him on top of me? What's with this guy?

"Y/n, I can't, it's locked." Astoria started again.

"Use a spell. Kick the door down, blow the door open. Do whatever. Draco doesn't care." I yelled back with a smile.

"Astoria, if you do anything, I'll break your new wand the day you get it," Draco yelled into my neck.

I giggled and snuggled myself into Draco.

"No, it's ok Astoria. Blow the door open." I yelled.

"Ok." She cooed.

Suddenly, a loud explosion was heard. The door was still in place and locked.

"Y/n, it didn't work," Astoria yelled after a few minutes.

Draco chuckled and buried his head into my neck even more.

"Draco, what did you do?" I questioned.

"Y/n, I think the hallway exploded. It's a mess and there are stones everywhere. Why the hell is the door still standing?" She yelled.

"Draco?" I cooed accusingly.

"Oh yea, I remember. I put protection and locking charms on this room last night." He confessed.

I rolled my eyes and tried pushing him off me. Draco wasn't budging so I resorted to other methods.

"Draco, I need to use the bathroom." I cooed.

"Go later."

"Please. I think it's that time of the month." I lied.

"I'll change the sheets later, besides, I know your schedule and it's not." He cooed.

He knows my what?

"Draco, you creep. Get off me, we hate each other." I spat.

"Ok." He cooed and started to hug me tightly.

Oh god. There was only one other way out. If hate only encouraged him more, then the opposite of that should work.

I wrapped my hands around his necks and hugged him tightly as well. I could feel Draco's smile pressed against my skin and his grip softened up. It was working.

I kissed his forehead and Draco brought his head up to my chest. I cupped his cheek and pointed it at my face. His eyes fluttered open and butterflies crowded in my stomach. His eyes were detailed and gorgeous. Damn, he was hot.

I easily flipped us around and got on top of him. I was straddling him, my hand still on his cheek and chest. We stared into each other's eyes and a smile appeared on my face. God, I wanted to kiss him so badly. My pussy was throbbing for him and I unknowingly started to grind on his body. Draco threw his head back and his eyes rolled back with it. His hands gripped the bedsheets on his side.

It took this chance and jumped off him. All of me wanted to stay and go deeper, but I couldn't. It just wasn't right. Even if at that moment, I realized it was him and always would be him. I was in love with Draco Malfoy. No one has been able to make me feel the way I felt with him. Not even Tom.

I put a smile on my face and looked back. Draco was still laying down on the bed, not moving. My smile slowly dropped and walked back to him.

He was staring at the ceiling, there was nothing in his eyes. He looked lost.

"Draco?" I cooed.

His eyes shifted to me and his pupils dilated. I hovered over him, my hair hung above his face.

"Y/n, don't do that again." He spoke.

"Do what?"

Draco sat up and pulled me on the bed.

"Real talk now." He began.

I stared blankly. Not knowing if I should be scared or not.

"Do you still love me?" He asked.

I didn't want to answer.

"Because you're with Tom. I'm already losing sleep over the thought of you two together, you can't do that shit to me." He let out.

"Do what?" I questioned.

"Are you doing this on purpose? Just pretending your clueless every time things get serious? Because that's fucked up." He continued.

I shook my head no. What was happening?

"Then tell me. Do you still love me? Why are you doing these things to me?"

"Doing what things?" I questioned.

"WHY ARE YOU LETTING ME TOUCH YOU? WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME? WHY ARE YOU DOING THOSE THINGS WHEN YOU SAY YOU HATE ME?" He shouted.

"I'm sorry!" I apologized, getting a little defensive.

"THAT'S ALL YOU DO. APOLOGISE. YOU NEVER ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. WHY ARE YOU DOING THESE THINGS TO ME?"

"I don't know? MAYBE BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU." I yelled back, not thinking of the words coming out my mouth. 

"YEA? WELL, I LOVE YOU TOO!" He yelled, tears already forming in his eyes.

Draco immediately slapped his mouth shut. We continued staring at each other's eyes. Draco started to move closer to me. I felt paralyzed as I watched him. He cupped my chin and slowly, our lips touched. He kissed me passionately and my tongue returned the favor.

My hands reached for him and his for me. Draco pushed me down on the bed and deepened the kiss. He kissed down my jaw, to my neck, and slowly came for my chest. Draco left many love marks, taking his time to create each one. His body pressed on mine and I grabbed for more. His lips returned to mine and we kissed passionately again. We were made for each other. Two souls perfectly aligned with each other. Both wanting.

My lips paused at the sound of screaming outside. Draco continued to press wet kisses all over my face.

"Draco, stop." I cooed.

"I don't want to." He spoke.

I pushed him off me and sat back up.

"Tom's going to kill both of us."

"I don't care. We can run away." He suggested.

I looked back at him. The urge to kiss him was still there.

"No. You've been tasked to push away the one you love. If that is me, you can't break it. It's also worth five points. Besides, we'd be running for our entire lives if Tom finds out." I let out.

Draco was silent.

"GREENGRASS, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" Professor Snape yelled from outside.

I got up and headed for the door.

"It's better we go back to the way things were." I cooed.

Draco walked to me and pinned me against the wall. He looked angry and I don't think I can really blame him. 

"You can say that all you want, Y/n, but things will never be the same after this." He began. "You know why? Because every time you go to kiss Riddle, you'll think of me. Every time you two fuck, you'd be wishing it was me. Cause that's what I go through every day. We'd we torturing ourselves."

"Better suffer than see you dead." I cooed and stepped away.

I unlocked the door and met a completely destroyed hallway.

-

Astoria basically blew up the Slytherin hallway with her broken wand and if it weren't for the protecting charm Draco put on the room, we could have been hurt. Luckily, Astoria wasn't hurt either.

Her punishment though was to get new supplies and repair the floor herself.

Lorenzo and Theodore stepped in to help and so did I. Draco also came along. The Riddles were nowhere today, but Blaise said they had some taking over and becoming dark lord things to take care of.

I changed into a short silk skirt and a t-shirt. The skirt looked familiar, but it was whatever. I also covered up the many hickeys Draco had left.

There were no further conversations between me and Draco that day. The group munis the Riddles and Blaise walked out to the front of the school. We were supposed to take a carriage to a shop in the woods and get the supplies there, then drop off at Ollivander's Wand Shop and get Astoria a new wand.

As we reached the garden where the carriage was, I suddenly stopped in my tracks. Staring right back at me was the same carriage like the one in my dream. It was white as clouds with gold swirls on the bottom.

"Come on Y/n," Astoria called out.

I walked over and was met with the same image. Lorenzo, Theodore, Draco, and Astoria had already taken their seats, occupying the only four available seats.

"Um, maybe some of us scoot over," Astoria repeated from my dream, word for word.

"Yea, ok." Lorenzo as well.

They scooted themself around the compacted space. Most of the carriage was for carrying stuff so it would have been impossible. I started to turn red as the screams from the end of my dream came back.

"Oh fuck it." Draco groaned and grabbed my shoulder, pulling me into the carriage and onto his lap.

---------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed it. :) Remember to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 810 69
"3 days ago, I didn't even know i was adopted. Now I've found out that I'm half goddess, half witch with a dead mum, a dad who wiped any memory i eve...
26.2K 560 25
It was the morning of your seventeenth birthday that your parents revealed the magic world to you, having hid it from you most of your life. Your par...
40.1K 568 17
Y/n Lestrange's family decide to move back to England from France to show their support for the Dark Lords return. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts after...
303K 5.2K 35
The Mysterious New Girl. I Can't Fall In Love With Her. But It's Too Late For That. I Think I Already Have. ~ I felt a strong hand grab at my wris...