Game

By tomatosqat

Y/n Y/l/n is in her 8th year and gets introduced to a 7th+8th year secret Slytherin only game. Selected stude... More

Game
CAST
Promise
Kiss
Hickey
Bondage
Vibrator
First Task
Daddy's rules
Daddy's help
Potions
Found
Friends with benefits
Breakdown
Strike three
Punishment
Deserved
Love you
DADA
Slap
Feelings
Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼
Our last
Tommy
Love
Lines
Fight
Diary
Astoria
Sorry
Fail
Smoke
Hate him
Ask
Don't
Back
I Love You
Déjà vu
Scared
Necklace
Please
Are you ok?
Wrong with her
Forbidden 
Kill
Goal
Quill
Smell
Good girl
Hugs £>
Draco
Invisibility
Cabinet
Exposed
Ingredients
Library
Good mood
Packing
Limo
Bra
Night
Ready
Stab
Flowers
Romania
Dragon's breath
Car ride
Earn it
Death fairies
Time
Forget
Soul
Doctor
Walmart
Shops
It's back
Truth pt,1 & pt,2
For revenge
Hiding
Cuffs
Santa costume
Locked in Sulker Manor
Step 1
Step 3, first
Step 2
Step 4
Step 5...continued
My alibi
Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2
Lorenzo and Theodore 2/2
Y/n and Draco Ɛ>
I love you, again
Astoria and Blaise 1/2
Astoria and Blaise 2/2
Mattheo 1/2
Mattheo 2/2
You or no one
Realizations
Planned
Sex...
Bathtub
Dress
Cliff
Alive
Parents
Problems
Pleasure is a great factor
Search
Veritaserum
Can't escape him
Felix Rosier
Flirt
Joining
Iron bars
Avada Kedavra
I picked you
His and hers
A little bit of info...
Lisa
Recruited
Nothing left
Minister
Only one way out
Happy with him

His task

4.6K 111 88
By tomatosqat

Y/N Y/L/N POV

We ignored each other for the rest of the class. Harry turned in our writing and class ended. My heart pounded as I raced to collect my books and head out. 

The students opened the classroom door for dismissal and lunch so I followed through the crowd.

I looked around to find Tom waiting patiently against a wall. There was a group of girls not far from him and they were giggling while pointing in his direction. One of the girls bit her lip seductively and called out for him. I rolled my eyes and stormed up to him.

"Oh, hi little o-,"

I interrupted him by grabbing his tie and crashing my lips onto his. His hands grabbed my waist, pulling me closer. I pressed my body against him, pushing him against the wall.

I looked over to the girls and winked. They rolled their eyes and walked away. Suddenly, Tom spun us around and slammed me against the wall.

"Getting jealous now are we." He cooed and bit my lip.

Tom pressed his knee in between my thighs and I moaned. I grabbed onto his shoulder and threw my head back. Tom chuckled and kissed my neck.

I looked past his shoulder to see Draco walking out. An idea came to mind. I wanted him to see exactly how much I hated him. Exactly how much I wanted Tom instead.

Luckily for me, Tom was kissing a sweet spot and I started to grind on his thigh. I moaned loudly, for everyone to hear. I threw my head back once more and my eyes rolled back. I gripped for his touch and Tom gave it to me.

I looked back to see Draco staring at me. I couldn't tell what it was, but I didn't want to. Not that I could. Tom pressed his growing boner onto me and a smile appeared on my face.

"T-Tom..everyone's watching." I whimpered.

"You moaned." He cooed and kissed my cheek.

I giggled and hugged him.

"I'm starving." I let out and started to pull him to the Great Hall.

I gripped his hand tighter as we passed Draco and Lola.

-

We got to the Great Hall and I sat on Tom's lap. He insisted he feed me and I gladly let him.

Tom pulled out his diary and started to write.

"Oh, that reminds me. I need to go back to the dorm to get something." I cooed while trying to get off his lap.

"Ok. I'll come with." Tom let out.

"No, it's not a big deal. It's a surprise and I just..you know." I lied.

He grabbed my chin and looked into my eyes.

"You know..I can always tell when you're lying." He frowned.

"Ok, ok. I just want to go alone. But I'll reassure you that it doesn't involve any boy that you don't like." I formed.

He didn't look too convinced, but let me out of his grasp. I smiled innocently and walked out the hall. I looked back many times to make sure I wasn't followed by anyone and made my way back to his dorm.

God, I'd be dead if Tom found his old diary under the bedsheets. A question in my head still pushed for me to continue reading.

I arrived at the dorm and went in. I locked the door behind me and raced to the bed. My hands patted around the bedsheets to find the hard square-shaped object. There was nothing.

I started to panic and lifted the blankets. It was gone. Oh shit, Tom had found out. I rushed back to his closet and fumbled around the spot the diaries were kept. Gone as well.

I slowly closed the closet door in defeat and panic. I turned around and walked into something firm. I bounced back and screamed.

"OH MY GOD! MATTHEO!" I shrieked and pressed my hand on my pounding heart.

"What are you doing?" He cooed.

"GOD, You scared me." I groaned.

"You still haven't answered my question." He continued.

"None of your business," I spoke and pushed him away.

Mattheo grabbed ahold of my arm and pushed me back against the closet door.

"Answer the fucking question. What were you doing in Tom's closet?" He spat.

I kept silent.

"Tell me or I'll inform Tom of this." He threatened.

"Ugh. You're such a party pooper." I started to lie. "I was trying to find something. My favorite red lingerie was left in his room and I'm just trying to get it back for..you know reason."

"I don't believe you." He fumed.

"I don't care if you do or not. Look, tell Tom or whatever. I don't care." I rolled my eyes, walked away, and pretended to search for the lingerie.

Mattheo was keeping his eye on me the entire time so I stopped after like five minutes. I walked out and back to the Great Hall.

I found Tom and climbed back onto his lap.

"Did you send Mattheo after me?" I questioned.

"No, but he followed." He answered and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

"Hey, guys." Blaise started after joining us.

We all looked over to him and the big bag he had.

"What?" Draco let out.

"So, I saw Tom's diary and I asked him where he got it. Turns out, there's this company that customizes in the muggle world, and apparently, it's really popular even to wizards. So, I got us all a copy with our names on the bottom just like Tom's." He explained and started to hand out the books to each one of us.

My eyes widened as I received my diary with my name on the bottom. I quickly opened the book and studied the design on each page. It was the same as Tom's and the ones on the tasks.

"Thank you, Blaise. And you said this was popular?" I cooed.

"Yea. Turns out a lot of people in this school have this." He confirmed.

Ok. So that means Tom's diary was not valid evidence he was The Handler. A part of me calmed in relief as I tucked the diary away and thanked Blaise again.

"Do you like it? If you want, I can get you another when you're finished with this one." Tom offered while stroking my cheek.

Turned to look up at his face with a big smile. I leaned in and kissed his lips. I was just glad this explained his diary.

"I'll think about it when I actually fill up these pages. You know I don't like to write." I giggled.

"Yes. I've noticed." He laughed.

I bit my lip and patted his chest before turning back around.

-

Tom and I had DADA next so we walked together. We held hands our way there and Tom did his usual staring daggers at every boy who looked remotely close to my direction.

We took our seats and class started.

"Well, welcome back Y/n." Professor Lupin began.

I smiled and nodded my head nervously.

The lesson today required demonstrations again. Tom, being the top student was one of them. I held onto his robe while he walked into the middle of the room.

"Tom, you'll need your wand," Lupin instructed.

I reached into his robe's pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and his wand. Tom walked over to me and I handed it to him.

"Thank you, love." He smiled.

Butterflies enrolled into my stomach and a wave of energy and joy hit me. 

He did the demonstration flawlessly and the class clapped for him. I realized I still had the piece of paper in my hand, so I opened it in curiosity.

Task #1
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Get Y/n Y/l/n and Draco Lucius Malfoy to have intercourse while you watch.
3 points*
Deadline: Tomorrow's end

————————————————————-
Remember to vote and thank you for reading!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.1K 61
Draco and the rest of the 7th year students at Hogwarts have come back to make up the year that was rudely interupted. The 8th year at Hogwarts for t...
303K 5.2K 35
The Mysterious New Girl. I Can't Fall In Love With Her. But It's Too Late For That. I Think I Already Have. ~ I felt a strong hand grab at my wris...
67.7K 1.6K 48
Old friends slowly became enemies after a girl got in their way. Years after that they developed the hidden feelings they were sharing and started to...
2.2K 35 29
The Other Riddle By multif2xo. Starting Date: 5/Jan/2024 Mattheo Riddle has NEVER been your type. He bullies you, Calls you names,etc.. He's never pa...