Game

By tomatosqat

Y/n Y/l/n is in her 8th year and gets introduced to a 7th+8th year secret Slytherin only game. Selected stude... More

Game
CAST
Promise
Kiss
Hickey
Bondage
Vibrator
First Task
Daddy's rules
Daddy's help
Potions
Found
Friends with benefits
Breakdown
Strike three
Punishment
Deserved
Love you
DADA
Slap
Feelings
Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼
Our last
Tommy
Love
Lines
Fight
Astoria
Sorry
Fail
Smoke
Hate him
His task
Ask
Don't
Back
I Love You
Déjà vu
Scared
Necklace
Please
Are you ok?
Wrong with her
Forbidden 
Kill
Goal
Quill
Smell
Good girl
Hugs £>
Draco
Invisibility
Cabinet
Exposed
Ingredients
Library
Good mood
Packing
Limo
Bra
Night
Ready
Stab
Flowers
Romania
Dragon's breath
Car ride
Earn it
Death fairies
Time
Forget
Soul
Doctor
Walmart
Shops
It's back
Truth pt,1 & pt,2
For revenge
Hiding
Cuffs
Santa costume
Locked in Sulker Manor
Step 1
Step 3, first
Step 2
Step 4
Step 5...continued
My alibi
Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2
Lorenzo and Theodore 2/2
Y/n and Draco Ɛ>
I love you, again
Astoria and Blaise 1/2
Astoria and Blaise 2/2
Mattheo 1/2
Mattheo 2/2
You or no one
Realizations
Planned
Sex...
Bathtub
Dress
Cliff
Alive
Parents
Problems
Pleasure is a great factor
Search
Veritaserum
Can't escape him
Felix Rosier
Flirt
Joining
Iron bars
Avada Kedavra
I picked you
His and hers
A little bit of info...
Lisa
Recruited
Nothing left
Minister
Only one way out
Happy with him

Diary

4.8K 130 70
By tomatosqat

TOM RIDDLE POV

It's been a week since my fight with Draco. We've ignored each other pretty well and I do have to say I'm doing perfectly fine. Even though Y/n has been pushing me to fix things, they just end up with me railing her. I'm not complaining, at all actually. It had been the best, most pleasurable week of my entire fucked up life.

I've helped her with her homework whenever she begged me to and I even started to bring some of her clothes to my room. Mattheo said he's found another place to sleep and he's a little pissed at me for getting with his ex, but why should I care?

Actually, we haven't made anything official and I'm not really sure I care to. Y/n's been bundled up in my room ever since and has become better at obeying me.

Draco on the other hand has been spending his time with that Lola girl. Everything was just the way I wanted, the way I planned.

I closed the book in my hand and looked over to Y/n sleeping peacefully next to me. She wanted to cuddle the night before, but I found that weird. Even though deep down I wanted it too, my ego got in the way.

I threw the book next to me knowing very well that I had phased out for most of it. I reached under my bed and pulled out my diary. The back pages were ripped and I could only smirk. I flipped to the front and to where I last left off.

"Tommy?" Her sleepy voice squeaked.

I quickly shut the diary and turned to her. She smiled innocently at me and looked at the diary in my hand.

"Ohh, can I read?" She cooed while reaching her hands out.

I chuckled. I mumbled a spell under my breath and watched the pages grow back and the words disappeared.

"Sure," I smirked and handed her the book.

Y/n took one look at the book and her face went pale. Her sweet smile dropped and her stare was glued to my book as if there was something to look at. My heart skipped a beat and I snatched the book back. There was nothing but the design the diary came with.

"What?" I questioned with sweaty hands.

"N-nothing." She lied.

My hand flew and grabbed her neck.

"Don't lie to me." I hissed.

Then I saw the thing I feared the most. Pure fear, in her eyes. It wasn't the normal playful one where there was a spark of comfort, no. Y/n was scared of me. Her eyes looked directly at mine and I felt her pulse increase from her neck.

I slowly let go and stared emotionless back at her. Suddenly, her entire face changed and her warm smile was back. She started to talk again and laugh. I couldn't catch her eyes and it was as if that moment never happened.

Chills slithered along my body as I watched her.

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I smiled and played it cool. Tom just stared at me as if I were crazy and I smiled and laughed as I would usually do.

When I looked at his diary, I saw the things I never wanted to see. Things I would not believe. Not yet at least. I need proof first. I need to test it first. But in order to do that, I had to break free from this room. I needed Draco.

"Tommy, look." I giggled and hopped off the bed.

His eyes followed me without making a sound.

I started to walk over to him. Tom extended his arm out and I grabbed it. He pulled me into a hug and wrapped his hands around my waist as I wiggled around and positioned myself on his lap.

Tom kissed my head and I melted into him. I've gotten pretty comfortable around him now. He took care of me the whole week and I'm grateful for that.

Tom was also a little softer on me and I felt as if I have complete access to his soft spot.

"Do you think this means I can go back to class?" I cooed.

Tom looked at me a little disappointed but looked away as he realized I had caught onto him.

"If that's what you want." He sighed.

"Great! I wanna see my friends again." I smiled and jumped off his lap." I opened the door and ran out.

I heard Tom call out for me but I just giggled and ran faster. It was early in the morning and my laughs echoed across the halls. A week of being cooped up in a room really does pile up your energy. My legs carried me around the dormitories, probably also waking everyone up in the process. I had on Tom's huge black hoodie and nothing else.

I then ran to the common room and sat down on the couch. My mind was in a mess and needed to think. It was a puzzle with a few pieces missing. But it was still a part of a puzzle. Everything I knew had to do with the same thing.

"Well hello, darling. Where have you been this past week." An icy voice cooed from behind me.

It sent chills down my spine and I slowly turned around to see Draco's face inches away from me. He was leaning down from behind me and the couch. His smirk weakened as our eyes connected.

"Did he hurt you?" He questioned.

I shook my head no. Draco stared at my lips and he stood back up.

"Just so you know, you woke almost everyone up with your giggles. Pipe down the next time you break free from that hag." He spat and began to walk away.

"Wait!" I shouted after him.

Draco stopped and turned around looking annoyed.

"What do you want?" He groaned.

"Did you get one?" I asked and began to walk up to him.

Draco looked at me confused and started to walk away again. I rolled my eyes and ran after him.

I followed him back to his room to find Lola sleeping on his bed. My heart broke and a tear was daring to leave my eye.

"Draco, I need to talk to you," I whisper shouted.

He got to his door, but stopped and closed it.

"What?" He whisper shouted back.

"Did you get a..you know? Like the thing I got where it involved the Arsenio brothers." I tried.

Draco continued to stare at me confused and as if he was thinking. Come on Draco. A task. Did you get a task?

"Oh. Yea." He answered after a few seconds.

"Can I see it?" I cooed.

"No." He answered.

"Please Draco, please," I begged.

"Why do you even need it." He questioned.

"Please. I just need to see it." I pleaded.

Draco smirked and opened his door. He walked in and closed it. My heart dropped. Of course, what did I expect from him? It's not like I disappeared for a week and suddenly I come back and the first thing I do is ask him for something.

Suddenly, the door opened again and Draco came out. He handed me a ripped-off piece of paper.

Task #3
Draco Lucius Malfoy
Push the one you truly love out of your life.
5 points*
Deadline: Now

I stared at him in shock.

"What were the first two," I asked.

Draco reached into his pocket and pulled out two more crumbled-up pieces of paper.

Task #1
Draco Lucius Malfoy
Volunteer to show Lola Sketch around the school.
1 point*
Deadline: Tonight

Task #2
Draco Lucius Malfoy
Get with Lola Sketch.
3 points*
Deadline: Next Morning

I looked up to see an emotionless Draco stare at me. My heart broke for him, but that wasn't the worst part. All the tasks had the same decorative braiding on the edges. The same as the one in Tom's diary. I heard him whisper an illusion charm in his diary before handing it to me, but I didn't say anything.

Tom did say he played the game last year and everyone knows Tom never loses.

But he can't be. He's also playing the game this year and he was there during the first meeting.

"Draco..what if it's Tom?" I let out. "What if he's the one-,"

"Y/n, there you are. What are you doing with him?" A bold voice rang behind me.

I turned around and crumbled the pieces of paper behind me.

"None of your fucking business." Draco snared and unnoticeably grabbed the pieces of paper back from my hands.

I walked over to Tom and passed him. I felt his eyes on me as he quickly joined me. There was only one more test I had to do.

__________________________
If yall enjoyed that, remember to vote. Thank you!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 195 64
"Mattheo. You've got to understand that this has gone too far. We're enemies. We always were, and nothing can change that." "Please don't say it's o...
481K 7.1K 170
⚠️smut⚠️ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...
11.2K 294 14
You are failing your potions tests when you receive a text out of the blue from your best friends' big brother... the perfect Head BoyTom Riddle, tel...