Game

By tomatosqat

Y/n Y/l/n is in her 8th year and gets introduced to a 7th+8th year secret Slytherin only game. Selected stude... More

Game
CAST
Promise
Kiss
Bondage
Vibrator
First Task
Daddy's rules
Daddy's help
Potions
Found
Friends with benefits
Breakdown
Strike three
Punishment
Deserved
Love you
DADA
Slap
Feelings
Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼
Our last
Tommy
Love
Lines
Fight
Diary
Astoria
Sorry
Fail
Smoke
Hate him
His task
Ask
Don't
Back
I Love You
Déjà vu
Scared
Necklace
Please
Are you ok?
Wrong with her
Forbidden 
Kill
Goal
Quill
Smell
Good girl
Hugs £>
Draco
Invisibility
Cabinet
Exposed
Ingredients
Library
Good mood
Packing
Limo
Bra
Night
Ready
Stab
Flowers
Romania
Dragon's breath
Car ride
Earn it
Death fairies
Time
Forget
Soul
Doctor
Walmart
Shops
It's back
Truth pt,1 & pt,2
For revenge
Hiding
Cuffs
Santa costume
Locked in Sulker Manor
Step 1
Step 3, first
Step 2
Step 4
Step 5...continued
My alibi
Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2
Lorenzo and Theodore 2/2
Y/n and Draco Ɛ>
I love you, again
Astoria and Blaise 1/2
Astoria and Blaise 2/2
Mattheo 1/2
Mattheo 2/2
You or no one
Realizations
Planned
Sex...
Bathtub
Dress
Cliff
Alive
Parents
Problems
Pleasure is a great factor
Search
Veritaserum
Can't escape him
Felix Rosier
Flirt
Joining
Iron bars
Avada Kedavra
I picked you
His and hers
A little bit of info...
Lisa
Recruited
Nothing left
Minister
Only one way out
Happy with him

Hickey

8.8K 181 105
By tomatosqat

Y/N Y/L/N POV

"You know what I think?" I cooed.

"What?"

"I think, you can wait till after the ceremony like you first said," I suggested while poking his chest.

Draco looked at me a little shocked.

"Oh, by the way, what was that thing you said you promised to never do to me?" I questioned.

"It doesn't matter." He snared.

"Why not?"

"Can you not be so god damn curious for one second?" Draco let out.

"Fine, be like that." I snapped.

"Darling, it's none of your business." He sighed.

"But it is." I let out while crossing my arms.

"Fine. I'll..I'll tell you later." He gave in.

I continued to study his face. He looked unsure of himself. The sight was softening but different. Nothing I was used to.

I uncrossed my arms and leaned on my tippy toes. I wrapped one of my arms around his neck while the other, on his cheek. We kissed and I felt Draco pulling me up by the waist.

Draco then started to kiss the side of my lips, to my cheek, jaw, and lastly, my neck. I left breathy moans as he sucked on my skin. He left wet kisses all around my collar bone and hickeys pretty much everywhere else.

After he was done marking me, he kissed his way back up to my lips and we made out for another good minute. I released my arm around his necks and stepped down.

"Mine.." he breathed.

I exploded in butterflies and started to scream internally. On the outside, I was just frozen and with a cherry-red face.

"Come on love, I expect our friends are wondering where we are." He cooed.

Draco grabbed my hand again and led me out.

-

We met up with the others at the end of the Slytherin table.

"Aahhh, we welcome the two late love birds. What have you two been up to?" Lorenzo eagerly cooed.

Astoria jumped in, "Let's see, Y/n's lipstick is smudged. Draco's hair isn't perfectly gelled anymore. His suit is wrinkled and Y/n...what is that I see?"

Astoria got out of her seat and hopped her away to me. I tried slowly backing away, but she had already begun to move the hair covering the many hickeys.

"Oh, y'all finally did it?" She giggled.

"Not yet. She wouldn't be walking if we did." Draco simpered.

Astoria winked at me and skipped her way back to her seat. I slowly made my way to the seat next to her and Draco joined next to me.

Lunch was about to start so all the seventh years and eighth years began to gather back into the Great Hall.

-

Mostly everyone was already seated when Dumbledore stepped up to the stand and began a short speech.

"Thank you to all the students who participated in setting up the school. The area looks lovely. I hope you're all hungry from the hard work and I hope you enjoy this lunch. You may go back to your dorms and prepare for the beginning ceremony. Thank you." He ended.

Suddenly, plates of food appeared in front of us.

"Dig in." Professor McGonagall insisted before taking her own seat.

Plates of chicken, eggs, fried rice, lamb, spaghetti, and so much more piled on the tables. Fruits and all kinds of sweets kindly decorated the tables. Just how I remembered it to be. I began to pile some lamb and rice onto my plate.

I brought up a piece of the meat to my lips when suddenly, I felt a strong hand on my thighs. My eyes widened and I turned to look at Draco. He was looking at my plate of food.

Draco took out his fork and began to eat the rice off my plate. He's done that before so I wasn't phased.

"Are you sure you don't want more?" He asked with a mouthful of lamb.

"Well, seeing as you're not eating from your own plate, I would love to have more." I sarcastically smiled.

Draco smiled back as he swallowed his food. He placed scoops of fruit, fish, and chicken on my plate and passed them to me.

"For the muscles." He cooed.

I nodded and began to eat. Draco ran his hands up and down my thighs multiple times, just teasing me.

-

After lunch was over, we all separated back to our dorms to unpack. I was paired up with Daphne Greengrass. She was a year younger than me and Astoria's little sister.

"Oh, hey Daphne." I greeted as I walked through the door.

"Um..hey." She mumbled back.

The room looked physically split into two, each side with a completely different aesthetic. The one Daphne picked was more gloomy while mine had the sun covering every inch.

"How was your summer?" I asked while plopping myself on my new bed.

"Fine?" She answered.

"Er, ok."

I looked around and studied the room again. I had none of my stuff so I just watched Daphne unpack her's.

"Um, can you not be here right now?" She hissed.

I blinked a little and blushed.

"Oh, yea. Sorry." I apologized.

I hopped off the bed and exited the dorm. I began to wander around the halls for a while, trying to picture all the memories I've had with my friends.

I remember the exact doorway I was next to when first met Astoria. I remembered how she introduced me to Theodore and Lorenzo and how I introduced her to Draco, Blaise, and the Riddles. Ever since then, we all just merged into one group and stuck that way since 3rd year.

I was a pure-blood Slytherin with a lot of money and pretty popular. Dating back then wasn't my priority, but I did find interest in Mattheo. I dated him for some of last year, but we both decided that our relationship wasn't going anywhere so we broke things off.

Well, I broke things off. After my parents got injured, I wanted some alone time. The Malfoys invited me over since our parents were close friends and a big investor in their company. Draco and I simply got closer over the summer.

I continued to wander my way into the boy's dormitory.

"Y/n, you're not supposed to be here." A voice came from behind.

I quickly turned around and laid my eyes on Tom. He approached me with his hands behind his back and studied my face.

"Um...I know. I'm just here to meet someone." I sputtered.

Tom raised his eyebrows and moved his face closer to mine.

"You mean Draco." He cooed.

I gulped and nodded yes.

"Give her a break big bro," Matthew called from behind.

Tom leaned up straight again and walked over to Mattheo. They whispered about something and after a while, Tom left, leaving Mattheo behind alone with me.

We stared at each other for a long time before Mattheo started to walk up to me. He stopped about half a feet in front of me and looked down into my eyes.

"Tom tells me you're going to Draco's," he began.

Mattheo raised his hand to clear my hair from my neck. He touched the hickeys Draco had left and scoffed.

"Amateur."

I kept staring into his eyes as he rubbed his thumb over the marks. He cupped my cheek and started to bend down to my level. I hesitated for a second but eventually took a step back. Mattheo looked taken back as he watched me move.

He bit the inside of his cheek and nodded, frustrated.

"Lowering our standards now are we." He snared.

"I haven't lowered anything." I cooed.

I stepped away and started my walk back to Draco's dorm. I heard Mattheo punching the wall behind me so that only encouraged me to quicken my pace. I was about to turn a corner when someone pulled me around and pinned me against the wall. Draco.

"Hello love, a pleasure to see you here." He smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 810 69
"3 days ago, I didn't even know i was adopted. Now I've found out that I'm half goddess, half witch with a dead mum, a dad who wiped any memory i eve...
26.2K 560 25
It was the morning of your seventeenth birthday that your parents revealed the magic world to you, having hid it from you most of your life. Your par...
67.8K 1.6K 48
Old friends slowly became enemies after a girl got in their way. Years after that they developed the hidden feelings they were sharing and started to...