Reign Storm: Part 8

Author: This story is now on Quotev so if you know people who like Danny Phantom and prefer to read on Qutoev recommend the story it has the same title, cover, and same account name for the author. The prologue and the full episode of Mystery Meat are up.

We phase-out of the net and watch as Skulker crashes into the floor where a baseball helmet fell onto him and a bat along with the ball come toppling down as well. He throws the ball up in the air before hitting it with the bat and Danny is sent flying; Skulker quickly grabbed me while my attention had been on Danny as he goes to punch me and Pointdexter's voice is heard. "Ixnay on Ike fey Skulker, maybe they can help us." We turn to see all the other ghosts we've fought before as I say "Please just tell us what's going on. Let us help you guys!" Skulker gently puts me down when Danny rushes up and punches Skulker in the face sending him back.

"How is that helping?" Sam asked as Danny rubbed his wrist and he replies with a smile. "It's payback it helps me on the inside." "Really?" I ask arching any eyebrow and Danny nods so when Skulker got close enough again I also punched him in the face before turning to Danny and telling him "Hey, your right it did help." We give each other an amused smile and a high-five, Sam rolling her eyes before we all gathered around a light-up campfire.

"It was many years ago, before you, before me, before most of us; his name was Pariah Dark and he ruled the Ghost Zone...He was such a ghost of power and magnitude only he could control the energies contained within the crown of fire and the ring of rage. When wearing both he could do anything! Until a group of powerful ancient ghosts banded together in a last-ditch effort to defeat the king. By locking him within the sarcophagus of forever sleep...Or so we thought." Skulker told us the tale once finishing Ember spoke up. (I love how in the flashback they took the crown off but when Vlad opens it he's wearing the crown)

"He's only been free for a day and he's already destroyed our homes." "And that's without the ring, we can't let him get it! But we're gonna need all of you to help us put the ghost king to sleep. I'll need you to battle against all odds, face untold danger, doom, and destruction with no guarantee of ever coming back, who's with me?!"

 Danny said starting a speech as he started twisting his body to punch the air left and right when he got to doom and destruction before throwing his hands up in the air for the question. A small smile rests upon my lips, I swear this child was too adorable at times. I was quick to stand next to him and cross my arms as I say "I am!" We look to the other ghosts expectantly who all laugh in our faces before walking away. "You should probably take that as a no," Tuck said glancing at us as I glared at them. What were they afraid of? Yeah, the ghost king but what really could he do? Kill them? They're already dead so the worst possible thing that could happen has already happened. Back home Danny and I had told Vlad to meet us at the Spector Speeder outside.

"You wanted to talk to me?" He asked us with a smirk and Danny was quick to get to the point while we put our hands on our hips and glared at him. "You're putting innocent people in danger, it stops now!" "Really? Ha, you know what I'm up to? Your tiny teen minds have pieced together the rest of my plot?" He asks checking his nails for dirt. "That you stole the ring, woke up the ghost king, gave it to Valerie to hide it, and now your waiting for your chance to steal it back?"

I ask crossing my arms when Vlad mocked me. "That's pretty good almost as though I barely see you as a threat." I felt my nails start to dig into my skin as Danny clenched his fists, both of us gritting our teeth as our eyes quickly flickered to their ghostly colors. "Ooo, there's that temper of yours again. What are you going to do? What if Valerie sees us hm?" Vlad questions unknowing to him that she was checking for Danny, Sam, and Tuck in the closet.

 Shooting an ectoblast from behind our backs we hit the streetlight as the street goes pitch black. "Oh, sugar cookie." We hear Vlad as I go invisible and Danny blasts Vlad out of the ghost shield as we go out and go ghost as we both punch him, me coming from above and Danny in front as he goes flying into a billboard and we fly up to him as he transforms. "Sneak attack very good Daniel and (s/n) you two are getting more like me with every battle."

"We are NOTHING like you!" Danny shouts while tackling Plasmius to the school football field. "Oh, your not? Using your powers to get back at people you don't like? Throwing the first punch? You're more like me than you know." Plasmius stated before slapping Danny towards the Fright Knight's sword and I shoot an ectoblast at Plasmius. 

"Oh yeah? Well if that's the case then instead of asking you to give the ring back, I'll make you!" Danny shouts as he stands up and starts tugging at the sword. " Daniel, no! The sword is a signal!" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion until it starts to click and I race towards Danny but it was too late he had already pulled out the sword as he asked "A signal? A signal of what?" 

The ground started to shake as we look up to see the dome cracking as glass-like pieces fell and shattered into a million pieces, causing all three of us to go intangible to avoid being hit. The town watched in awe as Amity Park transported into the Ghost Zone as the dome fell.

The skeleton army started to make they're way to the field as the sword flew out of Danny's hands and into the Fright Knight who was right next to the ghost king: Pariah where we finally got a good look at him. "All surrender!" He shouted before slamming his hands together to send an ectoblast that shocked us till we fainted and detransformed. Pariah stomped his way over and grabbed us when the jumbo-sized tv turned on to reveal our parents. "Citizens of Amity Park this is Jack and Maddie Fenton, along with (f/n) and (m/n) (l/n)," "Hi everybody!" Maddie quickly says with a smile and a wave before letting Jack speak again.