Bruce Banner- Hero (c)

Your son giggled as he continued to put on his costume for Halloween. He refused to let you tell your husband who he was going to be, but he has just given you permission to go and tell him whilst he finished getting ready, but only to give him clues.

Leaving your son in his room to finish up with the costume, you closed the door to, as you went to your living room where your husband was sat.

"Where is Y/S/N?" He asked.

"Finishing up his costume. He is very proud of his choice," you smiled.

Bruce raised an eyebrow.

"Why doesn't he want me to know who he is? I am going to see his costume in a minute anyway?" he asked.

"He wanted it to be a surprise. But to let you know, he is going as his hero," you smiled.

"Batman?"

You laughed sitting down next to your husband, kissing his cheek.

"No, you're his hero, all the good you do, all he can hope is to be as amazing as you are," you said wrapping your arms around him.

He looked slightly baffled by your words.

"He's going as the hulk?" he sighed.

Being the other guy hurt him, and it hurt him more now that he was supposed to set an example for his son, and he certainly didn't want the other guy to be an example.

"No," you said.

The two of you heard the door creak from your son's bedroom, the scurry of footsteps until your son appeared in the doorway.

"I am you Daddy," he grinned.

Your son wore one of his school shirts with one of Bruce's ties loosely hanging around his neck. He also had a pair of 3D glasses, with the lenses popped out on.

Bruce looked at you, slightly confused but he smiled.

"He wanted to be his hero. And you Bruce Banner are his hero," you smiled standing up pulling your husband from the sofa.

The young boy ran over to you and tugged at Bruce's shirt to be lifted up by his Father. Bruce obliged picking up his mini-me, holding him close.

"You look great," Bruce smiled.

"Mummy said she took the tie from your closet," he stated.

You smiled ruffling your son's hair.

"That's okay, Mummy borrows my stuff a lot, at least I know where this tie is," Bruce chuckled.

"I only borrowed your glasses, like a couple a dozen times," you smiled, "And I replaced them every time."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.