Avengers- Explosion

You stumbled into the Avengers tower, smelling of burning and covered in dirt. Your hair was a complete mess, standing up in a complete curly mess. There was a few splatters of blood covering you.

As you walked through the tower you didn't see anyone until you reached the living room. You went to walk through the door as you heard someone say, "Can you smell burning?"

"That'd be me," you sighed walking into the room with a frown prominent on your face.

"What the hell happened?" Steve exclaimed.

"Nothing, it's a new fashion statement," you frowned.

"Are you okay Lady Y/N?" Thor questioned.

"Just peachy," You frowned taking a seat on the sofa.

The avengers looked at one another before looking back at you.

You had been working with the Avengers for quite some time, but you weren't officially an avenger.

"So Y/N, what are you doing here?" Tony asked.

"I'm looking for a place to stay. Mine blew up."

They once again looked at each other looking very confused and shocked.

"Are you okay?" Natasha exclaimed.

"What happened?" Clint asked.

"I'm fine, I think, I'm a little charred, and my apartment is in disrepair, but I'll survive. I have no clue what happened, it just kind of exploded. I came here presuming it was something to do with HYDRA, or someone else that hates SHIELD," I shrugged.

"You are very relaxed about this?" Bruce frowned.

You shrugged. It did scare the life out of you having your apartment explode, and surviving it, but it also scared you just how relaxed about it you were. Working with SHIELD was one of the biggest changes in your life, mainly for good but some for worst, including people wanting to kill you and putting explosives in your home.

"I'm not rebuilding my house. I lived, and there was nothing that important there. And there is nothing I can do about what was destroyed," I sighed.

"Come on Y/N, come down to the lab and I will do some tests to see if you are okay," Bruce smiled.

"Thanks," you smiled weakly.

He smiled encouragingly, as the others gave you a pitiful look.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope that you like this, if you would like to request something then PM me or comment below.

Thank you.

Charlotte.