Loki Laufeyson- Do You Love Me? (h)

You had to pick up your dress as you ran through the palace. You hadn't been able to find your boyfriend anywhere in the palace since you got back from visiting you brother so you had decided to go to the only person that could tell you anything, Heimdall.

Heimdall turned around as you reached the Bifrost "Lady Y/N, you seem flustered" he looked confused which was a rare occurrence "Where's Loki?" you asked getting straight to the point "I'm afraid I cannot tell you Lady Y/N" he sighed but you shook your head "I need you to tell me Heimdall. I can't find him anywhere. Please" you practically begged him.

"He's on Midgard" your mouth dropped "Where's Thor?" you asked "Also on Midgard. He is attempting to find Prince Loki" you nodded "Can you get me there through the Bifrost? Thor has showed it to me before and I have been through it many times" you tried to reassure Heimdall that you would be fine and eventually he caved.

Within seconds you found yourself on some sort of flying contraption. You saw a group of 4 people running towards you and you recognised one of them as your boyfriend's brother "Lady Y/N, why are you here? Are you hurt? Is everything okay in Asgard?" he asked frantically checking you over to see if you were alright.

"Thor, where is Loki?" you asked and a man with short blonde hair stepped forward "Why should you see Loki?" he asked looking you up and down "Lady Y/N has been courting Loki for a number of years Master Rogers" Thor answered for you.

The man who you now knew as Steve Rogers took you to where you had been told that Loki was along with the rest of people who you were told were called the Avengers.

You saw Loki shouting at a woman with red hair "THIS IS MY BARGAIN YOU MEWLING QUIM" he shouted bashing his fist against the glass of the cage, and you gasped "LOKI" you screamed running over.

"Lady Romanoff, may I speak with him?" you asked and she looked suspicious "Natasha. She's Loki's girl" the man of Iron said "Got no idea why though" he commented and Thor glared at him "Please let Lady Y/N speak to my brother. She may get some sense into him" Steve nodded opening the cage door.

Your beloved looked speechless "My love, what are you doing here?" he asked and you shook your head "Finding you of course. What are you doing here? Why are you in this cage? Why do people speak of you so negatively?" you asked getting upset "I was supposed to be King, I should and will be King" he said aggressively "Midgard needs to be ruled, they need me to rule them" tears pooled in your eyes.

"Midgard can only prosper if it changes. Someone needs to make those changes and violence is the only way these puny humans will listen to me" his eyes only held anger. An anger you had never seen before.

"This isn't the Loki I fell in love with all those years ago" you placed your hand on his cheek "You know your brother" he cut you off with a glare as he stepped away from you "He is not my brother" he said with venom dripping from his words "He is good as Loki" you returned his glare.

"Whatever you are doing here is unnecessary" he looked shocked "Come home before you do anything worse" you held out your hand "Do you love me?" you asked and he looked hurt. He placed his hand in yours and stepped closer to you "How could you ever doubt my love?" he asked.

You shook your head "Because instead of being in Asgard, you are here. You are here hurting a planet that your brother so dearly loves. He cares and protects this planet just as much as you care and protect me" his face softened as he listened to you "Compare your brother's love to this planet to your love for me" he sighed.

"Loki, what would you feel if someone harmed me? If someone took me away from you? If someone almost destroyed me?" his eyes now held sadness "My world would end" you nodded as you let a tear fall "Then don't make your brother or the people he fights to protect feel the same" you placed your free hand on his cheek once again.

"Reindeer Games has a heart?"

~*~

Written by Hannah.