Tony Stark- Forest Fire (c)

You were sat on a hospital bed with a blanket wrapped around you. You were fine, you kept telling them that you were fine, but they insisted on doing some tests seen as you had minor burns and a couple of bruises, but really you were perfectly fine.

The doctor left you there as they went to check on your fiancé for you, as you weren't allowed to leave the cubicle. Just when the curtain opened you expected the doctor to be there but instead it was your fiancé.

He was also wearing one of the hospital gowns and robes, he looked equally as annoyed about the matter as you were.

"Hey babe," he smiled sitting down next to you on the bed, pecking your cheek.

"Hello," you smiled softly, "Can I ask you something Tony?"

He nodded wrapping his arms around you.

"Did you have anything to do with the fire?"

The reason you were both in the hospital along with a group of your friends, was because of a fire. You were all camping in the forest, when it set ablaze. None of you knew how, but luckily you all escaped practically unharmed, but were all being given check-ups just in case.

Still no one was really sure how the fire started, and although you loved Tony dearly you knew he got himself into a lot of trouble and it wouldn't have been the first time there was an 'accidental' fire. You weren't 100% sure if they were all accidents but there were quite a few fires that occurred in your home and anywhere you went.

"No. When have I ever done anything like that?" he asked looking shocked.

"And you're completely sure you had nothing to do with the forest fire?" You questioned with a quizzical look.

"Geez, burn a building down one time and you're labelled for life."

"You didn't answer me."

Tony had burnt down a building before, probably more than one building, but due to his extensive amount of money he could get it all cleaned up quickly, sometimes even before you would know it had even happened.

He let out a chuckled pulling you closer to him.

"No I didn't burn down the forest," he laughed.

"For some reason I don't believe you Tony," you smiled softly resting your head on his shoulder, "it seems too much of a coincidence for you not to be involved in this."

He smiled and kissed you again.

"Don't worry about it, it's all okay now," he explained.

"I knew you were involved," you sighed. 

~*~

Written by Charlotte.