Wanda Maximoff- Frozen (c)

The winter was coming in hard this year, but you and your girlfriend Wanda were far too stubborn to give in to putting the heating on for the first time that year. It had gotten to the point that you were starting to be able to see your breath in front of you and you were starting to fear losing your fingertips due to them freezing off.

You were trying to get some work done in your office, but you were struggling to feel the keys of your keyboard below your hands as you tried to type. You didn't know what Wanda was up to currently, as whilst you were doing your work from home, she would practice her powers or run errands until you could spend time together in the evening. Your workday was coming to an end, and you were finishing up what you needed to do when the door to your office opened revealing Wanda.

"How much more do you have to do?" She asked.

"Just got one last email to send and I'm done for the day," you said, smiling up to her.

"Good."

Wanda moved to sit on the edge of your desk, next to your keyboard, letting you continue to work whilst being overlooked by her. It had become a routine for her to join you for the last few minutes of the work, giving you some encouragement to finish up the workday and get on to spending time with the love of your life.

You pressed send on the email and looked back up to Wanda. "Done."

She hopped off of the desk and leaned in to press her lips to yours, using her hands to cup your cheeks. You shuddered at her cold touch, shocking you. Even though you were freezing, her hands were somehow even more icy than you already felt.

"Your hands are like ice," you stated standing up from your desk chair.

"Everything in this house is like ice," she corrected.

You rolled your eyes at her, still not willing to give in and put the heating on to fight the bitterness of the winter coming on.

"Hold my hand, I don't want you to freeze," you said, grabbing her hands within yours, rubbing your thumbs across the back of her palms.

You knew it wasn't going to do much, but you wanted to help somehow.

"I could just use magic to warm them far more efficiently."

"But then I wouldn't be holding your hands," you smiled sweetly.

Wanda shook her head, letting go of your hands so that she could pull you into a slightly warming embrace.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.