Wanda Maximoff- Intruder

You smiled, silently unlocking your front door, ready to surprise your girlfriend, as you got out of work early.

Closing the door behind you, you began to creep slowly through the house, trying not to make any noise. As you walked through the hallway, you heard shuffling in the living room, giving you a good assumption as to where Wanda was.

Getting closer to the door of the living room, you heard her make an odd squeaking noise before she appeared in the doorway. Before you could do anything, and before she could stop, you saw a flash of her powers heading towards you. Luckily her aim was slightly off.

"Have you lost your damn mind!?" I shouted.

She grasped clamping her hands over her mouth.

"Y/N, I am so sorry," she screamed, "I thought you were someone breaking in? What are you doing home so early?"

Once your heart had slowed down to a natural beat, you let out a sigh.

"I got off work early, I thought I'd surprise you, but you certainly gave me a shock," you groaned putting your handbag onto the floor of the hallway.

"I am so sorry," she whispered stepping towards you.

She rested her hands on your cheeks, leaning in and pressing your lips against yours. When she pulled away, she smiled.

"It's okay Wanda, I should have phoned ahead," You smiled softly.

"Yes you should have, I could have killed you," she stated.

"I presumed you would have been asleep, as you usually sleep during the day when I'm at work," you shrugged.

She let out a soft laugh, "yes usually I am, but I was reading, when I heard the creaking floorboards, assuming that you were someone here trying to kill me or trying to rob us."

You smiled to her.

"Well at least you are cautious, better to be safe than sorry, love," you shrugged.

"Just be careful," she whispered wrapping her arms around you.

You smiled hugging her back, kissing her hair.

"I love you," you whispered into her hair, your words were muffled by her hair but you knew she could understand them.

"I love you too Y/N/N," she whispered in the same quiet tone.