Tony Stark- Balloons

You glared at him. You were giving him the silent treatment as you knew it was the one thing that would annoy him the most as you were pretty sure that if you didn't pay him any attention he'd evaporate.

To be honest it wasn't the worst thing that Tony had done, and it was slightly humorous, but he was being an annoying man at the moment, so he should suffer with the silent treatment for a while.

Currently the whole tower was filled with helium balloons. You didn't understand how he was able to gather so many balloons and also didn't want to have to ask how much this had cost him.

Sitting on the floor was about all you had to keep out of the swarm of balloons, seen as they were all floating upwards but there wasn't enough balloons to fill that low.

"Come on Y/N, talk to me," Tony groaned.

You continued to stare down at you book, pretending to ignore your boyfriends existence.

He let out a deep sigh. You heard the squeaking of the plastic balloons but didn't look up to see what Tony was doing.

"Babe, don't be angry," a high pitched squeaky voice said.

You had to use your whole strength to not burst out laughing at his voice that was affected by the helium he had inhaled.

More squeaking and he continued.

"Y/N, you can't stay mad at me forever," he said prodding your side.

Gritting your teeth you did your best not to burst out laughing. Even though you wanted to be mad at him it was hard, seen as it was quite a funny prank and his voice made everything seem a lot more light hearted as helium seemed to do most of the time.

He laughed with his helium voice, causing you to pull a face to attempt to hold in the laugh.

With a sigh you put down your book before reaching up to grab a balloon. You untied it and inhaled some of the helium.

"I can't stay mad at you when you sound like a chipmunk," you smiled.

He laughed pulling you into a hug, as he took another breath of helium.

"I love you Y/N," he grinned squeezing you tight.

You laughed.

"You are going to be the death of me," you sighed, "but I love you."

He rolled his eyes before batting a balloon at you.

You frowned hitting a balloon back at him.

A balloon fight then occurred until you both realised Clint had woken up.

"Why the bloody hell are the balloons in my room?" he screamed.

Tony giggled like a little girl.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you like it. Please request via PM or in the comments.

Thank you.

Charlotte