Tony Stark- georghiousophia

You took a deep breath. You had to tell him, he was your brother for heaven's sake, but he would kill you, and not just you he'd kill everyone in the vicinity.

You weren't ready to tell your brother, but Bucky convinced you to tell Steve which was one of the worst mistakes you made. You knew for certain Steve and Bucky wouldn't tell Tony that you were pregnant, but you knew Steve would break easily if Tony hounded him for long enough, as he knew that Tony deserved to know he was going to be an uncle.

As soon as you saw Tony stomp into the room you knew that he knew the secret you had been hiding from him. And you instantly knew it was Steve that had told him, seen as you hadn't and Bucky wouldn't seen as he valued his life.

You know it would have been better if you had told him yourself, but you were too nervous and scared to tell your big brother than you were pregnant with a man he despised's baby. You loved your brother and it hurt that he disapproved of Bucky, but you loved him too much to let your brother get in the way, so it was a secret relationship, well only a secret to Tony.

"Got something to tell me Y/N?" he growled with gritted teeth.

"I'm so sorry Tony, I should have been the one to tell you, but you shouldn't have hounded Steve about it," you frowned.

"How did you know I hounded Steve about it?"

"He's a weak man when it comes to your psychological torture, and he was the only other person that knew about it," you whispered.

He had a stern face as he sat down opposite you on the other sofa.

"You know he is dangerous, how long have you been fraternizing?" he frowned, narrowing his eyes at you.

"Fraternizing? You are honestly losing it Tony. Yes the age difference not amazing, yeah his past is hardly spectacular, and his knowledge of the 21st Century is rather ridiculous. But I love him Tony, he is a gentleman, and no one has a perfect past, and he's learnt from what he did, it was hardly like he had a choice to be the Winter Soldier. He loves me and he is the most amazing boyfriend and since he found out about the baby, he has been even more amazing," you smiled softly, "just because you don't think he is a good man, doesn't mean he is what you think. I question why Pepper stands by you, because you are hardly loyal and caring."

You scrunched up your nose with slight annoyance.

"Don't bring in my relationship into this. He killed people Y/N," he hissed.

"So have you. You ran Stark industries that created mass murdering devices, you also created Ultron. You have more blood on your hands than he does, but I still love you, you are my brother Tony. Don't make me chose between you and him Tony. You will lose every time, I want to be able to be a family with Bucky and our child, and I want my child to have his amazingly odd uncle to be there for them."

He frowned, your message clearly getting to him.

"I love you Y/N, I don't want you to get hurt, and he could hurt you. I know he'd never purposely hurt you but he could hurt you and you know it," he said with a pitiful stare.

"Could. You said could, I could hurt him. I could fall out of a window. I could spontaneously combust. I could sprout wings. So many things 'could' happen, but I knew from the start that being with Bucky wouldn't be easy he thought in the second world war and then was then forced to be a weapon of murder for HYDRA, but I've never regretted being with him other than the part where I couldn't tell my big brother how happy I am," you smiled softly.

"Are you sure?"

"It's a bit late for that question," you chuckled lightly resting a hand on your stomach, "I am petrified that I am going to be a bad Mum, that I'm not going to be able to be there for my child, but I am as sure as hell that I want to give it my bloody best shot, and if I have Bucky by my side and my brother here to support me I'm sure that I can do this."

He smiled softly pulling you into a hug kissing your cheek.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you like it. This was requested by georghiousophia on tumblr. Please request via PM or in the comments.

Thank you.

Charlotte