Pietro Maximoff- Happy (h)

Your face went pale as you held the stick in your hand. This was something that would dictate whether or not you would be in a relationship for the rest of your life.

You were nervous and you were only doing this because Natasha had told you to do so. You hadn't been well for the past week or so, it was Natasha that bought the damn test.

She was waiting outside the door, only so that you could tell her what the result was. You felt yourself sliding down the wall until you were sitting down, with your knees pulled up to your chest.

You heard Natasha knock on the door "Can I come in?" she asked through the door "I guess so" you answered her. She opened the door and sat down next to you "I am guessing the result isn't great" she said and you sighed "It's positive Tasha" you said.

"That's a good thing Y/N/N" she said with a smile on her face "No it isn't" you shook your head as you spoke "Don't get me wrong. I have always wanted to start a family but I don't know how he will react" you voiced the worry that had been on your mind.

Natasha placed her hand on your shoulder "I don't know Pietro that well Y/N. But what I do know is that he loves you more than anything, he would never reject the girl he loves especially when she is carrying his unborn child" she explained in an attempt to reassure you.

You stood up with the test still in your hand "Are you going to talk to him?" Natasha asked, standing up also "I haven't got a choice, have I?" you asked, more to yourself than anyone else "He is going to know sooner or later. It is better if it comes from me rather than someone else on the team" Natasha nodded in agreement with what you said.

You walked out of the bathroom, putting the test in the pocket of your hoodie. You found Pietro in the lounge with the rest of the Avengers.

You went over to him and sat down on his lap "Hey Sweetheart" he said kissing your cheek "Can I talk to you for a second?" you asked and he looked at you with concern all over his face "What's wrong?" he asked and you sighed "Can we talk in private?" you asked.

The two of you got up and walked to the bedroom that you both shared. Pietro shut the door whilst you sat down on the bed. Pietro came and sat down next to you.

"What's wrong Sweetheart?" he asked and you took a deep breath "I need to tell you something" you said and he nodded. You went to tell him but when you opened your mouth nothing came out "It might be better if I showed you" you said and Pietro looked confused, as well as still looking worried.

You took the test out of your pocket and handed it to your boyfriend. It took a moment for it to sink in; when it did Pietro looked at you with a smile across his face.

"This- this is amazing" Pietro said, stuttering at the start "I thought you were going to tell me something bad" he said but he noticed the look on your face "Why aren't you happy Sweetheart?" he asked pulling you into his lap.

Pietro looked from you, to the test and then back to the test "We are going to be parents"

~*~

Written by Hannah.