Tony Stark- The Roof (c)

You had gotten a message from JARVIS to go to the roof of Stark Towers. You didn't really know why, but everything had been weird recently so you weren't going to question it.

Firstly you weren't allowed on the internet or to watch TV. Everything time you tried it'd spontaneously combust or Tony would 'accidentally' break it. Every time you'd bring up how odd it was Tony would do something to distract you. Not even something usefully distracting, just throwing chocolate at your face or blaming one of the others for something he had done.

As well as that, you were awoken this morning by screaming outside, looking out of the window you saw crowds of people in the street. You had no idea why they were there.

You did try to ask Tony but he sent you back to your shared room and told you to put your headphones on for a couple of hours. You tried to argue but it didn't work very well. After a while of sitting there listening to music on your ipod, JARVIS spoke to your over the music giving you the order from your boyfriend.

Really, you didn't want to listen to JARVIS or Tony, and it would have been understandable if you refused and stayed put seen as Tony had been acting awfully odd.

But rather than letting your stubbornness show, you got in the lift up to the roof, still wearing your tatty old pyjamas. There on the roof, you instantly noticed the large screen that was projecting the image of you walking out of the lift, with your focus then shifting to Tony who stood in front of you in a suit. He had a small microphone attracted to the lapel of his jacket.

"What is going on?" You questioned.

Tony took your hand, leading you across the roof so you could just see over the edge to the adorning crowds.

"Y/N, I wanted to ask you something," He smiled.

"The why are we on a roof. Why is the whole city surrounding the building? What did you do this time?" You said furrowing your eyebrows.

"They aren't here for me," He stated, "They are here for you. All for you."

You were completely lost as to what was going on.

"I wanted them to be here for this. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me Y/N. You are perfect, and believe me I have no idea why you put up with me, I'm a mess. Well a hot, very hot mess, in both senses. You have an intelligence that could match mine, which is rare, and your wit well it may not be anything compared to me but nevertheless I love it. Your beauty, your gracefulness, your innocence, naivety, selflessness and that thing you do in bed with th-" You cut him off with a sharp jab to his ribs, stopping any more words from escaping his lips.

He let out a strangled laugh, "Sorry. Sorry Y/N/N. Anyway what I was trying to say, is everything about you makes me love you, there isn't one thing that makes me even question my love for you, not even your aggressiveness. Thanks for the bruise by the way, you definitely got me good. But this wasn't just about me talking about what I love about you in front of a crowd, although it is part of it. What I truly wanted to say, well ask is; would you Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

As he said the last part, he got down onto one near holding up a ring to you.

A smile crept onto your lips, you couldn't help the tears of happiness falling.

Words couldn't form properly but you croaked a yes, nodding your head ferociously. With that the crowd cheered up at the pair of you.

Tony slipped the ring onto your finger, before standing up and pressing his lips to yours, making the cheering become louder.

This explained everything, and you didn't mind one bit that most of the electronics in your home were completely wrecked.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.