Tony Stark- Liar

"You're a liar Stark. A dirty liar," You shouted at him, "You not only lied to me, you lied to them, and you lied to the whole bloody world."

The others looked confused as I threw the pile of papers down.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't think you'd realise. Anyway it's not that big of a deal, you were so happy, I thought it was best to just let you believe that it was the real thing."

"What are you talking about?"

"The Christian Bale autograph, I never met him at the supermarket, I don't think I've ever been to a supermarket."

"You lying bastard. I wasn't talking about that, but let's add that to the list," You hissed, "You are the lowest of the low Stark. How many kids out there look at you as a role model and what do you do? Lie to their bloody faces."

"What the hell are you talking about then?"

"Iron Man? Bull. I did analysis on your suit, and yeah I understand if you adapted the newer suits and iron wasn't used, but even in the bloody first one, there wasn't Iron, there was every other metal," you frowned, "Next you're going to tell me Steve isn't even American."

"Well Iron Man sounds better than Nickel Titanium Alloy Man or Nitinol Man," Tony shrugged.

"Actually Nitinol Man sounds cooler than Iron Man," Clint added.

The others nodded.

Tony simply rolled his eyes.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

Thank you for reading, if you want to request anything then PM me or comment.

Thank you

Charlotte.