Loki Laufeyson- Periods

You laid on the sofa with your limbs tangled with Loki's. You were having a lazy day with you boyfriend of a few months, he was still adapting to Earth, including the concept of calling it Earth rather than Midgard.

"Would you like a cup of tea?" you ask softly looking up to Loki.

"Please," he smiled softly kissing the top of your head.

You unwound yourself from him standing up and going to leave the room.

"Y/N are you okay?" He asked with panic in his voice.

"Yeah I'm fine," you smiled in response, "why?"

"You're bleeding."

You furrowed your eyebrows looking over your body before looking down at the crotch of your white leggings to see a red stain emerging there.

"Oh bloody hell," you shouted walking to the bathroom.

"Y/N are you okay? What's wrong? Are you injured my love?" Loki asked panicking following you to the bathroom only to have the door closed in front of him.

"It's just my period," you sighed.

"What is that?" He questioned.

"You don't know what a period is?" you questioned, "of course you don't, can you grab me my pyjamas and underwear from our room Loki?"

You hear shuffling before a knock on the door, you open it enough for him to hand you the clothes. You grab a tampon from the cupboard and get changed. Once the blood sodden clothes were in the hamper you leave the bathroom to see a scared looking Loki.

"What is this period you talk of?" he questioned.

You chuckle softly leading him to the sofa sitting him down, "I didn't think I'd have to have this conversation with someone for a long time."

"Why are you so calm? You are bleeding," He practically yelled.

"Don't women on Asgard have periods?" you asked.

"No, I do not think so."

You sighed, "A period is a monthly thing that basically tells a woman she isn't pregnant. When the egg is released it goes to the uterus where it can be fertilised to become a baby, so the uterus lining fills up with blood to keep the baby safe, but if the egg isn't fertilised then the uterus lining is removed with the egg, until the next egg comes along. It'll last a few days the bleeding, it's nothing serious every woman goes through it."

He looked confused.

"But how can this be, is there no way to stop it?" He frowned.

"Not really. Only through pregnancy and the pill, but periods aren't the worst thing in the world. Other than the cramps, they aren't nice but I'll live," you smiled, "It happens every month."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" He questioned.

"There's a few things. Buy me junk food, get me a hot water bottle when I need one, make sure we have paracetamol in the cupboard and give me cuddles," you smiled softly.

"I think I can do that."

You chuckled shuffling on the sofa so you were sat closer to him. You pressed your lips to his before wrapping your arms around him, "if you have any more questions about the workings of the human woman's body then ask Tony, he thinks he is an expert on females."

He smiled wrapping his arms around you, ready to continue your day of relaxation.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello. I hope you like it.

If you'd like to request something comment or PM me.

Thank you.

Charlotte.