6. Clint Barton

Dialogue Prompt- 6. "Is there a reason you're naked in my bed?"

You were tired and wanted to go to bed. Your boyfriend was supposed be coming over tonight but you were sure that he had probably gone home by now seen as he was supposed to come over for dinner after you finished work but you had to work longer and didn't get a chance to phone him to tell him you would be late.

Letting yourself into your apartment you dropped your bag onto the floor, and stripped your coat hanging it onto the coat rack. Kicking off your shoes as you continued to walk you made your way straight to your bedroom.

Flicking on the light you were shocked by what you saw.

Rather than what you expected, that your boyfriend had left, your boyfriend was still here. Clint was asleep on your bed, lying on his front, butt naked. You furrowed your eyebrows unsure why he was still here and where the hell his clothes were.

Smiling softly you sat down on the edge of your bed, rubbing his shoulder softly. He let out a deep groan as he looked up at you with a goofy grin.

"You're home?" he smiled softly.

"Is there a reason you're naked in my bed?" you grinned.

He looked over himself before giving you an embarrassed smile.

"It seemed like a good idea four hours ago, giving you a nice surprise when you got home. Who knew you'd be so late?" he smiled softly.

"Sorry. How would I know you were planning of... how did you put it? Surprise me?" you laughed.

"It's not funny Y/N," he pouted.

You smiled comfortingly at him.

"I am so tired. I need sleep. So if you are staying nude in my bed move to the other side," your grumbled.

He frowned shuffling across the bed.

Without changing you collapsed onto the bed next to him.

"Gosh, you know how to be oh so sexy," he chuckled.

"Tired. Tomorrow I have the day off so then, we can do whatever you want."

"You have a way with words."

He laughed wrapping one of his arms over your body.

"Sometimes I question why I love you," he sighed.

"Don't worry that is a mutual thought."

He playfully tapped your arm.

"I love you."

"I love you too."