Clint Barton- Video Games (c)

The avengers had a mission and seen as you lived in Avengers towers with your fiancé Clint, you were left there on your own. Well you had JARVIS. You didn't know what to do, as usually you had so many people wandering around the building, meaning you were never truly alone, so it was a strange and unfamiliar sensation.

From about the third day of being alone, you had made a seat on the floor in the living room, collecting pillows and blankets from around the building so it was comfy. You had turned on the gaming system a picked a random game to play.

Four days, several games, and too many snacks later they were home. You heard someone talk to you from the doorway. You ignored them, focusing on the game, attempting to complete the level.

You weren't really a gamer, but you had finally found a passion for video games, one that could possibly consume your life.

The person walked closer to you, leaning down to kiss your messy, un-brushed hair.

"Hello," Clint smiled.

"I need to complete this level," You shushed.

"Glad you appreciate my company."

You continued to play, completing that level and going to start another, but the screen became black.

Instantly your view turned to whomever caused the damage to the TV. Clint was crouched by the side of the television, holding the plug, twirling it in his fingers.

"Hey. I almost finished that game, I only had seventeen more levels, and I didn't have the chance to save, so it's deleted my progress," You growled.

He walked over to you, kneeling in front of you. As he became closer, and you adjusted your view away from how you were focusing on the TV, to now notice the large gash on your fiancés face.

You reached a hand out to softly brush your thumb over the cut.

"What happened? Who do I need to kill, Clint? Where's Natasha? I told her to make sure you didn't get hurt," You growled.

He laughed softly, leaning in to press his lips to your to stop your anger.

"Don't worry Y/N. You should see the other guy, he lost a few teeth. Natasha was busy stopping other guys, and she sorted out the cut. But I'm okay," He smiled.

"I know you enjoy your job, and it's good that you are helping, but you worry me senseless Barton. You will be the death of me," You sighed kissing him once more.

"Don't act as if you were worrying whilst I was away. With that stack of games, and your intense glare at the TV, you were very well distracted," He stated.

Your shook your head softly.

"I love you Clint. And even when I am kicking an animated characters arse in a game, I am still worrying about you. I worry about you all of the time, but luckily I know you are very capable of winning a fight, and if you struggle you have a lovely red head to stand up for you," You smiled.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.