Bucky Barnes- Magnet Competition

You smiled getting up to your twelve fridge magnet on Bucky's arm. You along with all of the Avengers, including Steve had been holding a competition, to see who could get the most magnets onto Bucky's metal arm, and currently you were trying to win. Tony had got to twelve so you needed one more to win.

Quickly you got the thirteenth magnet on his arm as he turned seeing you stood there. You gave him an innocent smile as he looked down at his arm seeing the magnet letters you had put on there.

"Have you been the one who has been putting the magnets on my arm for the last fortnight?" he questioned.

"Partially," you smiled innocently.

"Partially?"

"I'm sorry Bucky. We all have started a competition to see who could get the most magnets on your arm. We meant no harm, I'm really sorry," you whispered.

"Do you want to win the competition?" he asked.

"What?"

You were confused. You expected him to be angry with you and the rest of the team but he seemed very relaxed about it.

"Well I have a box of magnets in my room, that I've been removing from my arm, you can try to get as many on as can fit, you are sure to win," he shrugged.

"You'd do that for me?" you smiled softly.

"On one condition."

"What?"

"You'll let me take you out for dinner tomorrow night," he stated with a smirk.

You nodded.

"Of course Bucky, just know I'm not agreeing because you are doing me a favour, I would have said yes anyway," you smiled.

His smile grew as he leaned in and pecked your lips softly.

You could feel your cheeks warm up as he pulled away and grinned at you.

"Come on, let's win you this competition," he stated, taking your hand in his dragging you upstairs to his room.

He grabbed the box of magnets and both of you quickly went to work covering his arm in them, before counting up all of them. You grinned at him running into the hallway with him following you.

"Sixty-six, bitches," you shouted as loud as you could possibly.

"So that's why people have been shouting numbers," Bucky said clearly catching on.

As he finished his sentence people ran into the hallway.

"How the bloody hell?" Tony shouted.

"The rules were not to be caught. He saw me next to him, and I then told him I had done it and about the deal. He then allowed me to put more magnets on his arm. There was no rule that he couldn't know about the competition," you shrugged with a smirk on your face, "I won, you owe me 50 bucks each."

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you like it. Please request via PM or in the comments.

Thank you.

Charlotte