Matt Murdock- Frozen Yoghurt and Cuddles

You groaned clutching your stomach as it felt as if your uterus was being ripped from your stomach. You felt so much pain and you knew it wasn't going to end anytime soon. Although you just wanted to whimper and cry, you didn't as you didn't want Matt to worry.

After a few minutes of lying in a foetal position on your bed, the door swung open to reveal your boyfriend holding chocolate and a hot water bottle.

He handed you both objects. You discarded your chocolate onto the bed side cabinet for the moment pulling the hot water bottle to your stomach.

He smiled walking around the bed lying down next to you curling up to your side. He draped an arm over your waist, pulling you closer to him and doing so he pulled the hot water bottle closer to your stomach.

Leaning in he kissed your shoulder, allowing you to nuzzle the back of your head closer to him.

"Thank you Matt," you whispered.

He smiled softly kissing your shoulder again.

"Anything for you Y/N," he chuckled, "Anyway I get to cuddle the most amazing woman in the world."

You laughed lightly, rolling over so you were facing him. You pressed your lips to his.

"You are so cheesy Murdock."

"But you love me," he chuckled.

"True," you sighed.

You lied in his arms for a while, until the pain began to numb itself.

"Thank you," you smiled softly sitting up on the bed.

"I have something even more amazing that will make you feel so much better," he stated shuffling across the bed so he was sat next to you on the edge of the mattress.

"You are talking about what I think you are talking about?" you grinned.

"Maybe," he smirked.

You made a high pitched squealing noise giving him a bone crushing hug, pressing your lips to his.

"I love you Matt," you squealed.

"I love you too Y/N," he smiled.

With that you jumped off of the bed running out of the bedroom and to the kitchen, throwing open the door to the freezer. I grabbed the pot and two spoons and ran back to the bed seeing Matt still sat there.

You grinned as you opened the lid to reveal the amazing content.

"Vanilla honey caramel frozen yoghurt," you grinned.

"I thought you'd like it," he chuckled.

"You are amazing," you smiled, "I love you."

Before you even finished your sentence you put a spoonful of yoghurt in your mouth.

"Are you talking to me or the frozen yoghurt?" he frowned.

"You?" You said innocently.

"Of course," he chuckled, "I know you love me but I know your frozen yoghurt out trumps me at the moment."

"Damn right."

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you like it. Please request via PM or in the comments.

Thank you.

Charlotte