Natasha Romanoff- Glasses (c)

You sighed as you rummaged through everything on the table, but it was pretty much impossible to find what you were looking for. It was kind of a cruel situation.

Without your glasses you couldn't see, but you needed to find your glasses so that you could see. It was a vicious cycle. As you couldn't see without your glasses, you could find them, meaning you couldn't have good sight until you were wearing them.

There was no winning in this situation.

Although it seemed futile, you continued searching, throwing pillows across the room, shaking out magazines, looking everywhere for them even in the most bizarre places that would be a completely unlikely that your glasses magically were there.

After searching for what felt like hours you collapsed on the sofa and stayed lying there until your girlfriend came home.

Soon enough Natasha came home. She shouted to get your attention but you didn't say anything, just let out a groan, so that she would know you were in the house.

She walked through the hallway coming into the living room seeing the mess. With a sigh she leaned over the back of the sofa looking down at your sad face.

"You alright?" She smiled softly, "This looks worse than some of the missions I've been on. Were we burgled? Actually it looks more like someone broke in and threw throw pillows everywhere, why do we have so many throw pillows?"

You looked up at her. She looked like a simple red blur, without your glasses everything looked like something from a kid's book, just blocks of fussy colours.

"The pillows annoyed me," you frowned, "They weren't hiding my glasses. I can't find them anywhere. And everything is so blurry so I have no idea, I've probably walked past them forty times."

She slipped over the back of the sofa, landing softly on top of you, wrapping one of her arms around you.

"Don't worry," she chuckled pecking your lips.

"I can't find my glasses Nat. You're a red blur," you groaned.

She let out a laugh, running a hand up your cheek to your hair. You felt her fiddle with something before something was pulled down in front of your eyes allowing you to be able to see your girlfriend.

Your hand reached up to feel your glasses on your face. Frowning at Natasha you prodded her cheek, confused.

"Are you magical?" You questioned.

She laughed.

"No, I can just see your glasses when you leave them on your head. Guessing you didn't check there," she smiled kissing you again.

You rolled your eyes at her.

That was the only place you hadn't checked.

~*~

Written by C