Tony Stark- Donkey (c)

Last night was horrific. In your marriage to Tony Stark you had seen many good and bad days of his idiotic behaviour childlike antics, but nevertheless you loved him. He had thrown a party last night and as usual he allowed the alcohol to get the better of him.

To be honest it had become interesting to you, to see what he had done when you wake up, to see what he had broken or destroyed, but today it was very different to usual.

As soon as he began to lose coherent speech, you went up to your room and locked yourself in, falling asleep, allowing yourself to wait out the night until you could wake up and see the mess.

Today it was different to normal. There was the usual mess that you expected to find, and were to force Tony to tidy once he sobered up in the morning.

Following your routine you had gone to the kitchen to make him coffee, and to take him some pain killers. Although he drunk a lot, these wild nights were getting to him now, not that he would ever stop his drinking for the pain he felt the day after.

But as you walked into the kitchen there was something stopping you from reaching the kettle or the medicine.

Slowly you closed the door again and made your way up to the living room where you had seen Tony crashed on the couch. You rubbed his shoulder until he woke up. He reached out for the mug he expected you to bring.

"No coffee this morning Tony," you stated.

"Why?" He groaned, pulling the pillow over his face to block out the light that was streaming through the curtains.

"Do you want to explain why there's a donkey in the kitchen or shall I just chalk last night up to a mid-life crisis?"

With your question you began to move stuff from the floor that Tony would possibly break or fall over, in him walking to the kitchen. Although for a moment he wasn't getting up, you planned to get him to sort out the donkey issue.

"A donkey?" He questioned through the pillow.

"Yes. It'd be cute if it wasn't in my kitchen. So could you please get it out, and also do explain why it is there, as I have no idea why you would have brought a donkey home. From what I knew you didn't even leave the house," You sighed.

He moved the pillow from his face smiling sheepishly. He knew exactly how and why it happened, but he wasn't going to explain anytime soon.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.