Tony Stark- Calculations

"Are you sure that is going to work?" you questioned raising an eyebrow whilst looking over the calculations he had scribbled on the board.

"Come on, when have my calculations ever been wrong?" Tony exclaimed looking shocked by my accusation that he could be wrong.

You rolled your eyes.

"Well..." you started but he cut you off.

"Shut up, that was one time," he frowned.

You gave him a questioning look.

"That one time, involved a psychotic robot creating a robot army and trying to take over the world and kill all of humanity by picking up a large land mass. That one time wasn't great, I'd rather it never occurred again," you frowned.

"It was as much Bruce's fault as it was mine," he pouted.

"No it isn't. You forced him to help you, you almost got the whole bloody world killed Tony, so I think for the chance of saving humanity, check your working out again, and lets not great a murder weapon," you sighed.

He pouted like a child being told off, hanging his head in shame.

"I'm sorry," he said jutting out his bottom lip.

"You know you look more pathetic than cute right?" you asked furrowing your eyebrows.

He grinned wrapping an arm around your waist catching you by surprise, pulling you closer to him. He kissed along your jaw and neck, knowing it tickled and made you squirm in his grasp.

"Tony stop it," you giggled, "we need to sort this out first, it is your job remember."

He laughed against the skin of your neck, "you can correct the calculations whilst staying like this right?"

You smiled unwrapping his arms from around you. You quickly pecked his lips before handing him the board marker.

"Come on Tony, finish off the calculations. I'll help you, and then we can go somewhere else in the tower where no one will walk in on us," you smirked.

His eyes lit up before he quickly turned to the white board and began to scan over the writing on the board looking for his errors. You laughed at his frantic attempts to find his mistakes.

After a few moments you took the pen from his hands and edited the calculations improving them and removing any mistakes he had made.

He stared at you slightly confused before looking back at the board again and smiling.

"Wow, I didn't see that."

"I presumed that you didn't," you smiled.

"Well now we can-" he began to talk wiggling his eyebrows but you cut him off with a passionate kiss.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you like it. Please request via PM or in the comments.

Thank you.

Charlotte