Sam Wilson- kiddieharriers

You knew that Sam went running each morning but you had never been with him, and you didn't know exactly where he ran, well now you knew.

You had gone for a run early in the morning and saw two men running, one a lot faster than the other. From the slower man's flailing arms you presumed they knew one another.

Speeding up, you over took the two men running ahead of them until you heard your name being called. You continued to run but looked over your shoulder instantly recognising one of the men, the slower of the two to be exact.

Out of nowhere Sam ran faster than the blond and got closer to you. He caught up with you and laced his arms around your waist pressing his lips to yours. You smiled against his lips, looping your arms around his neck.

He pulled away smiling.

"What are you doing here Y/N?" he asked.

"Running. I didn't know you ran here, otherwise I would have run with you," you smiled.

The blond walked towards the pair of you. You let go of Sam, and he kept one arm around your waist, keeping you close to him whilst you looked at the blond.

"See you can run fast," he chuckled.

"Only when I am chasing my girl," Sam smiled kissing your temple, "Y/N, this is Steve, Steve this is my girlfriend Y/N."

"It's nice to meet you," Steve smiled.

"You too," you smiled in response, "so you are the one that Sam complains about being so inhumanly fast."

Steve chuckled softly, whilst Sam rolled his eyes at you.

"He's a super soldier, it's an unfair advantage," Sam stated.

You and Steve laughed at this.

"What's your excuse for me running faster than you then Sammy?" you questioned raising an eyebrow.

He frowned at you, before tickling your sides making you cry out with laughter, and collapse ungracefully on the floor.

"Just because you're slow doesn't mean you have to tickle me," you said with a glare.

You stood up, brushing off the dirt.

"You aren't that slow Sam, you just need to practice a bit more," Steve said trying to be supportive.

"I'll race you two and see who the slow one is," he pouted.

You laughed at him, but Steve shrugged, knowing he would win anyway.

"On my mark," you stated, "one...two...three."

You set of running.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

This was requested by kiddieharriers. If you would like to request an imagine then PM me or comment.

Thank you.

Charlotte.