Tony Stark- Listen

"She's going to love it, her favourite colour is green. Yeah it is, she said that she liked the colour of the hulk. She's going to love it," Tony grinned at Bruce.

You hid behind the wall, eavesdropping on your fiancé's plans for your birthday.

"Are you sure?" Bruce asked softly.

"Of course I am. She's going to love it. And I know exactly what theme the party is going to be. Her favourite musical is Wicked, she is going to love this," he smiled before walking towards the doorway you were hiding behind. You scurried to hide behind the conveniently placed plant.

Luckily once he reached the hallway, Tony walked in the other direction, leaving Bruce in the lab on his own.

"It's so sad; he doesn't even know he's wrong," you sighed as you entered the room.

"What?" Bruce asked.

"I detest green, and Chicago's my favourite musical," you stated.

"You were listening?" He asked softly, "Are you going to correct him?"

"No," you laughed.

"Why?"

"It's going to be a hilarious party. Granted it may not be the best party with all my interests, but he will feel so guilty afterwards, he will be willing to do anything I want for a long while, and I also will get to pick where we get married. I won't have to get married on the beach in a bikini, like he wants," you smirked, "And then I can rub it in that he doesn't listen to me."

He sighed, "You and Tony are the most dysfunctional functional couples I've ever met."

"And how many couples have you met Brucie? Clint and Tash don't count as they are still adamant that they aren't a couple, but I still ship them, and one day that ship will sail," you smirked.

He laughed softly.

"Y/N, you are becoming too much like Tony. It's rather uncanny actually, how much he has rubbed off on you," he smiled softly.

"Well if I didn't act like him, I would be able to annoy him into letting me get married somewhere that doesn't have sand fleas and needles everywhere," you shrugged, "anyway, don't tell Tony that I know."

~*~

Today was your birthday and Natasha had been distracting you all day with shopping before taking you home, giving you a box from her car that was a present from Tony.

She had bought a change of clothes and told you that you were going to go to a bar tonight so to dress pretty, and that she would change.

Going to your room you lie the box on the bed, opening to reveal an emerald green dress. The actual dress was lovely but the colour was disgusting. You left the garment on your bed pulling out the blue dress that you had bought ready for this occasion. Changing and sorting out your hair you made you way to the hall where Natasha stood.

Together you made your way to the 'pub' but conveniently Tony needed to be picked up from the tower. When you walked into the building Tony stood in the entrance, you made your way over to him.

"Hey Y/N, Happy birthday, where's the dress?" he smiled pecking your lips.

"Thank you so much, but you know how much I hate green," you shrugged, "so are we going to get going?"

He patted his pocked, "I'm sorry, I left my wallet upstairs, come, we'll run up and get it."

You nodded walking with him and Natasha into the lift going up as he began to talk.

"So Y/N, you know how much you love Wicked?" He smiled.

"You're being sarcastic right, I hate wicked," you laughed.

His and Natasha's faces dropped instantly as the lift dinged and the doors slid up. As you stepped out people jumped out from behind the furniture shouting surprise. The room was decorated in green with everyone in costumes from wicked. You laughed softly leaning into Tony's side as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"I'm sorry babe, how can I make it up to you, this party is a complete mess," he sighed looking down at you.

"I can think of a few ways sweetie, but just remember from now on listen to me and I will make you pay for not listening," you smirk standing on your tiptoes kissing his cheek, "but thank you it's still going to be an amazing party because I have you by my side and all my friends here to celebrate my birthday."

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello. I hope you like the imagine.

If you have a request for an imagine or preference, song fic or one shot then PM me or comment for as many as you wish.

Thank you.

Charlotte.