Clint Barton- Costumes (c)

Tony was throwing a Halloween party and it had taken you three weeks to encourage Clint but he finally agreed to let you pick both of your costumes, and attempt to make them match.

You heard him groan when you told him to go into the bathroom to change into his costume. That was the first time he has seen his costume and there was no turning back now seen as he would have nothing to wear otherwise.

Let out a soft laugh you changed into your costume whilst waiting from Clint to reappear dressed for the party.

You finished off your costume and Clint came back with a frown on his face, his blond wig falling into his face.

"Why?" he sighed.

"Well I thought of every archer, and this one just seemed the most fitting," you smiled.

"Tony is going to have a field day," he frowned.

You smiled at him adjusting his wig slightly so that the long blond hair was less irritating for him. Leaning in you pressed your lips to his softly.

"You look good Clint. How many girls can say they are going to a party with Legolas?" you chuckled.

His smile grew as he pushed one of the red strands from your wig out of your face.

"Well how many men can say they are going to a party with Tauriel?" he laughed.

"True. You certainly pull off Legolas more so than me pulling of Tauriel," you shrugged.

"You are beautiful Y/N," he smiled pressing a soft kiss to your nose, "but we should get going, Tony will be drunk soon, and you know how touchy feely he gets with his hello hugs, I don't think I can handle that again."

"How do you think I feel? It's not fun watching your boyfriend be groped by his colleague."

He rolled his eyes grabbing his bow, placing it over his shoulder. You went to grab yours, as you experience one annoying issue of your costume, as the leggings travelled up in places you didn't want them to.

"You alright?" he questioned.

"Are your leggings going up your arse? Because mine are giving me a major wedgie, and it isn't enjoyable," you frowned, attempting to dewedge yourself.

He shook his head with a soft laugh, "My lovely ladylike girlfriend."

"What? Our leggings are from the same shop, I didn't know if yours were doing the same, or it is just my butt causing it," you frowned.

"Wait so these are ladies leggings?" he questioned.

You nodded, "They don't really do many leggings for men. It was just easier to guess what size of leggings you'd need."

He frowned at you, rolling his eyes again.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.