Bruce Banner- Kung Fu Panda (c)

Bruce held his head in his hands as he looked on defeated. You were worried instantly at the sight of your husband like this. You sat in the chair next to him, resting a hand lightly against his arm, making him jump from his thoughts.

"Y/N?" He asked, seemingly confused.

"What's wrong Bruce?" You said in a soft tone.

"Nothing," he whispered.

Shaking your head, you knew he was lying. There was clearly something wrong.

"Tell me the truth. Bruce, I love you, and I can't help you if you don't tell me the problem."

He let out a shaky breath.

"The other guy," he muttered, "I...Look at everything I have done because of him. And I am just going to do the same if I become him again. I don't want to hurt people. I don't want to hurt you. I love you. But all I can think about is that one day I will lose control."

You gave him a reassuring smile, "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."

He looked confused for a second before his lips twisted up into a smile.

"Y/N, that was beautiful. Was that a quote or did you come up with it?"

"A quote?"

"Who said it?" He asked.

"Master Oogway."

Once again he looked confused, "who? I don't think I have ever heard of them."

You let out a laugh, running a hand through your hair. Okay maybe it wasn't as beautiful when you thought of where you had learnt it from.

"Um... he was the tortoise from Kung Fu Panda," you grinned awkwardly, biting your lower lip.

He rolled your eyes. He probably should have expected something like that coming from you.

"Of course it'd be from an animated film. I should have never thought of anything different. However it was still beautiful because you said it to me, so thank you nevertheless," he smiled, leaning in to peck your lips.

Your smile grew, as you pulled away from your husband, moving one hand to caress his cheek.

"I love you Bruce. And I don't care that the other guy is inside of you and if he comes out he could cause complete hell. That is because I love you and therefore I love him, even though you both are a package deal, you can't choose to have him there. I know that you would never want to do what he does, and that means you are a good and kind person, no matter what he does. It isn't your fault what he does. The only thing you can control is yourself and how you feel," you smiled, kissing him again.

"You are too perfect."

"No, you are."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.