Scott Summers- Far From It (h)

You walked down the staircase to the main floor of the Professor's school and you were confused as to why Rogue was hugging a random guy.

You see, you had been away from the school for awhile and you had a feeling that you missed out on a lot and you only got back around a year ago.

Rogue turned around and smiled at you "Y/N, this is Logan" she said introducing the man and you nodded. You recalled the Professor telling you about some Logan that had been at the school whilst you were away but when you came back he had left.

"Wait, are you the teacher that left a week before I got here?" he asked and you nodded "That's me" you said and Bobby walked over "Rogue" he said and she nodded "See you later Logan" she said as she walked off with Bobby.

Logan was looking you up and down which made you slightly uncomfortable, no correction, quite uncomfortable "Y/N, please bring Logan to my office" the Professor said in you mind "Come on Logan, the Professor wants you" you said.

You opened the door to the Professor's office and let Logan walk in before you walked in yourself, shutting the door behind you.

You noticed that Storm was also in the office along with Scott who immediately walked over to you. He placed one of his hands on your cheek "You okay?" he asked and you nodded "I'm fine" you said and he kissed you quickly.

Scott had been dating you for a very long time now and he was the main reason you came back to the school. You only left because you heard something about your parents and Scott couldn't come with you because the Professor needed him.

Logan turned around and scoffed "What?" you asked as Scott slid his arm around your waist protectively "Of course, he has the cute girl" Logan said and you rolled your eyes.

You leaned into Scott as the Professor spoke to Logan "Y/N" the Professor said and you looked to him "Yes?" you asked and he smiled "Care to help Logan settle in?" he asked and Scott pulled you closer "I will take care of that Professor" Storm cut in and you gratefully smiled at her "Very well" the Professor nodded as he spoke.

Storm took Logan out of the Professor's office "You two can go now" the Professor said and the two of you nodded "Bye Professor" you said waving making the Professor chuckle.

You and Scott walked to you bedroom and sat down on the bed "I take it you don't like Logan" you said and Scott chuckled as he fell back onto the bed.

"Far from it Love"

~*~

Written by Hannah.