Matt Murdock- Ultrasound

You smiled patting your bag softly as you opened your front door. You called out to your boyfriend to tell him you were home as you walked through your apartment. He called back telling you he was in the bedroom. Quickly you made your way straight to the bedroom.

When you walked into the room you could see your boyfriend sat on the edge of the bed running a hand through his messy brown hair.

"Where did you go?" he questioned sounding quite groggy from just waking up.

"I went to the doctors," you explained taking a seat next to him on the bed.

"Why didn't you wake me? Are you and the baby okay?" he questioned concern laced in his voice.

You smiled softly kissing his cheek.

"We are just fine, but I went to get another ultrasound," you explained.

He looked confused.

"Why?"

"Well I heard about something new that they did, so I thought it was worth it, so you could see our baby," you smiled softly rummaging through your bag.

There were a lot of things that made you feel bad for Matt, he was completely happy with being blind, it certainly assisted him being a vigilante. But you always saw the pain on his face when you went for ultrasounds or bought things for the baby, as he was kind of left out. There wasn't really anyway you could explain the ultrasound to him seen as although people wanted to think they found their baby cute when they saw them on the screen, they did seem rather like an alien.

"Magical cure for blindness?" he questioned.

"No, my magic wand is still in the repair shop, but when I get it back I'll be sure to learn a spell. But I think I have something a lot more realistic, and I hope you like it," you smiled.

You pulled out the object handing it to him.

"What is it?" he asked.

"It's a 3D ultrasound picture. I don't know how well you'll be able to see, I mean feel how the baby looks as honestly it doesn't actually look pleasant, but it's the best I've got until we actually have our baby in our arms," you shrugged pressing your lips to his cheek again.

He smiled running his hands over the 3D ultrasound picture. After he'd felt the whole thing, he put it down next to him pulling you into a hug and kissing you.

"Thank you Y/N, you know I love you right?" he smiled, "and I love our baby too, even if I'll never be able to see them but at least I'll be able to hear their crying from anywhere in the apartment and they'll never be able to sneak out without me noticing."

You laughed as he softly laid a hand onto your swollen stomach kissing you once more.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you liked this. Please send in requests through PM or in the comments.

Thank you c:

Charlotte.