Tony Stark- Cat (c)

Hannah's POV

I was organising my paperwork at my desk. Tony was somewhere, no one had seen him in a while, and that was never a good thing. Although I loved him dearly he sometimes acted like a toddler, and it was very irresponsible to allow him to be unsupervised.

He did a lot of stupid things, so it meant that I had to keep an eye on him.

It was down to Bruce, Steve and I to keep an eye on Tony at all times to prevent him from blowing something up. But recently the two men I once trusted with my fiancé were no longer trustworthy.

Tony got too much of a kick out of attempting to get a code green, and although Bruce was good at stopping a code green from occurring, Tony did get a few of them and code greens were never good things. And Steve was too nice. He couldn't handle Tony's antics and keep him from doing things but even though I did my best to be nice I could still keep him in line.

I had made my way around the tower and I had asked everyone I could find where my fiancé was but no one seemed to know. So due to the lack of screams of pain and lack of smoke and fire it was likely Tony hadn't done anything too stupid, so I didn't worry too much, instead I went to my desk in the lab and decided to do my paper work.

Sitting at the desk, I finally finished all the paperwork as Tony walked into the lab with a large grin on his face but his hands were holding something behind his back.

"Hello Hannah," he smiled walking closer to me.

"What's behind your back?" I frowned.

Tony hiding things was never good.

"I bought you a present."

He pulled the hat box in front of him as he put it down on the table in front of you.

"What is it?" I asked giving him a judging look.

"Open it and find out," he grinned.

I gave him a concerned look before looking down at the box. Slowly I lifted the lid off of the box and what was inside shocked me.

There was a tabby cat that instantly jumped up resting his paws on the edge of the box.

"You got me a cat?" I smiled.

"Yeah. Sam found him and took him to a vet, and he doesn't have a home, and I knew you had always wanted a pet, so I asked him whether he knew if the cat was going to get a home, and when he said, the cat didn't, I got him the cat," he stated running a hand along the back of the cat.

"Does he have a name?" I gasped picking the cat up.

"Tigzy."

I smiled holding the cat with one arm and let my other arm wrap around Tony. He leaned in kissing me softly.

"Glad you liked your present," he chuckled, "Just if he ever comes in the lab again, the consequences are his own fault."

~*~

Written by Charlotte for Hannah. 

Also the cat above is my actual cat.