Clint Barton- Queen (h)

—– Charlotte's P.O.V —–
Just because I had a boyfriend, didn't mean that I had to like Valentine's Day.

Valentine's Day was always too commercialised. If you didn't have a significant other on Valentine's Day, you were basically made to feel like you needed someone. That wasn't true.

I wasn't on my own with this though, Clint believed the exact same.

Sure, he could be romantic when he wanted to be. That didn't mean that he was going to buy me a bouquet of red roses, a massive box of chocolates, a teddy bear, and anything else he could think of.

I was woken up on Valentine's Day, by my lovely boyfriend snoring his bloody head off. I picked up my pillow and hit him with it, surprisingly he woke up.

"What the hell Lottie?!" he asked groggily.

I shrugged "You were snoring, you don't shut up unless you are awake" I stated and a smirk appeared on his face. Clint rolled over and ended up on top of me "Get off me, you big oaf!" I yelled, before attempting to shove him off of me.

Clint eventually got off of me but held me close to him, "You are such a charmer Love" Clint murmured into my hair.

"In my defence, we have been together for a few years" I told him and he nodded "The romance usually dies after the first few months, you should know this" I explained and he rolled his eyes.

"Romance never dies my Love" he said with a loving look in his eyes.

I stuck my tongue out at him "I know you are being sarcastic Clint; I know you too well" I spoke in a bored tone.

"And you my dear, is the Queen of Sarcasm"

~*~

Written by Hannah for Charlotte.