Peter Parker- Fridge (a)

"It's almost midnight honey, can you please come up to bed now? I'm sure you're going to have a busy day tomorrow saving the city and everything so hurry up, I'm tired." You stumbled into the kitchen, eyes half shut and your mind in a tired haze as your dear rummaged through the fridge in search for a midnight snack, his face a glow from the dim bulb that sat within. His head bobbed from side to side as music infiltrated into his ears. With a wide wave of the hand you caught his attention and he carefully plucked the headphones from his ears and sat them on his neck.

"I will come to bed right after I finish up here." Peter stacked food in his cradled arms and carefully shut the fridge door with his hip. "Ah shit." He stood deathly still as the tower ebbed back and forth. "Would you mind turning the light on for me please? I didn't mean to grab so much." He chuckled guiltily. Your fingers danced around the wall as they scoured for the light switch. You had lived in this house for the past four years and still you struggled to find the switches in the dark, finally they lit the beacons and the kitchen exploded in luminescence. "Thank you." Peter kissed the air towards you.

"We ate literally about two hours ago, can you please be a bit quicker, you're so loud." He scoffed as he began layering his monstrous sandwich.

"You said I'm going to have a busy day of saving the city, nay, the world tomorrow, correct?" You nodded and nodded as you fell into a sleep propped against the doorway. "Well!" He exclaimed, jolting you awake. "How am I possibly supposed to do that on an empty stomach." He scoffed, layering ham on cheese on salami on lettuce.

"I'm not telling you to quit eating, I'm telling you to eat faster so we can go to bed."

"Don't worry." He wrapped his hands around the girthy sandwich and stared at it lovingly. "I'll just eat it in bed." He smiled at his own genius as his half asleep feet slowly shuffled across the linoleum floor.

"If that sandwich even leaves the bottom floor of this house, I'm going to shove it so far up your ass you'll have to eat it backwards. Now come on, stop talking and start eating."

~*~
Written by Aaron.