Bruce Banner- Coffee

Bruce was rambling on about something scientific. Not that you minded, you enjoyed seeing him so happy and excited about something but you just weren't too scientific so most of what he said went over your head. You smiled at him just from seeing his smile grow. He then raised an eyebrow at your cheesy grin.

"Are you alright Y/N?"

"Yeah," you smiled.

"Then why are you looking at me like that?" he asked.

You let out a soft laugh, "Because I love you Bruce. Even if I don't understand a lot of what you say, I love how passionate about science you are."

A crimson colour flushed his cheeks.

"I love you too," he smiled.

You found it so adorable how flustered he would get. You had been in a relationship for over a year but he still blushed every time you told him you loved him.

"Are you getting bored?" he asked.

"A little but I don't mind staying here, just spending time with you is all I can ask."

"Would you like to go get coffee? Take a break from the lab," he smiled.

Your eyes lit up at his suggestion.

"I'd actually commit murder for a latte."

Sadly you had a slight caffeine addiction and you had only had one coffee today, so at any offer to go get coffee made you very happy, especially when it meant going to get coffee with your boyfriend.

"You don't have to do that. I think Starbucks takes cash now instead of heads on pikes."

He smiled at his joke. Bruce wasn't known for his humour, but when he did crack a joke, you couldn't help but smile in return even if it wasn't a good joke.

"Damn. What am I supposed to do with all those heads on pikes? There are no use for them now without being able to trade them for coffee," I laughed.

His smile grew. You held his hand, lacing your fingers together. You walked together from the tower and down the street towards the Starbucks that was around the corner.

"So you're paying for the coffee right?" you smiled.

"Of course."

"Good because I only have mutilated body parts, I see no purpose to carry money," I chuckled.

He nodded kissing your temple, "I never realised it'd be so hard to have a girlfriend from the 14th century England."

"Well at least I brought my murdering tactic rather than the bubonic plague," you joked.