Sam Wilson- Miss You

You woke up early as you felt the bed shift a little. Even though you couldn't see the clock, you knew it was too early for Sam to be waking up, he never got up early unless it was an emergency.

"Sam?" you grumbled rolling over in bed.

Even though the room was still dark you could see a figure fumbling around with a bag.

"Go back to sleep love," he whispered halting whatever he had been doing.

"Is everything okay?" you questioned shuffling so you were sat up in the bed.

"Yeah, I just need to go somewhere for a while, but I'll be home as soon as possible, I promise you," he whispered flicking on the lamp on the night stand so you could see his soft smile.

You furrowed your eyebrows at what he had said. Going away, that didn't sound good at all.

"Where are you going? Why are you going?" you frowned.

"I don't want to have to go, but there's trouble in New York and Steve needs my help. I'm sorry, but I'll be home soon, and I'll make it up to you," he smiled softly.

"Why do you have to go? Doesn't Steve have the Avengers to help him? It was different when you were in the city of the trouble occurring, but you have to go across the country for this Sam," you whispered.

"I know. They need as many people as they can get to help with this. I'm sorry Y/N, I need to get packed," he sighed.

"Please don't go. What if you get hurt or worse? What if I never see you again Sam? You can hardly call my unease for you leaving unjustified seen as it's the wee hours of the morning," you huffed crossing your arms.

He smiled weakly sitting down next to you on the bed, letting his hand softly caress your cheek, before leaning in and kissing you lightly.

"Don't worry. I know it's a little last minute, and it is hasty, but if they need my help, they need my help. You know I will always come back for you, no matter how bad the mission is, I will always come back, granted a little battered up, but I will come back to you. I love you so much, and I know how hard it is for you when I have to leave. But know I love you more than I can even fathom, and when I come home, which I will, I will make all of this up to you okay?" he smiled, as you saw the tears well up in his eyes.

"Just know I'm not happy about this, but I guess you aren't Falcon if you don't save people. Just stay safe, and tell Steve that if anything happens to you, I will kick his old arse, I don't care if he is a super soldier, I will kill him," you smiled innocently, "I love you Sam, I am going to miss you so much."

"I'm going to miss you too."~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you like it. Please request via PM or in the comments.

Thank you.

Charlotte.