Natasha Romanoff- Sparring

You had joined the Avengers and had asked Natasha whether she could teach you how to fight better. When you asked her that, you expected to be sparring with her, not her best friend Clint Barton.

"So tell me why you're making me spar with Clint?" you asked wrapping tape around your hands.

"Because we could spar, but I wouldn't be able to watch your technique, and I couldn't be that helpful for you. But this way I can watch you and be able to help you work on strategies, I can also watch you kick Clint's arse," she laughed.

"This isn't going to end well," I sighed standing on the edge of the mat.

Clint came and stood opposite me with a grin on his face.

"You'll be fine," she smiled standing at the side of the mat, "Start when you are ready."

You didn't know how to start this. You knew a little bit about fighting, but you were a scientist so this wasn't what you did. The only reason you felt you should learn to fight was because you didn't want to have to rely on people to protect you, and working as part of the avengers was dangerous. Just you didn't want to hurt people, especially hitting Clint, that wasn't your idea of right.

Natasha gestured for you to go towards Clint but you didn't, so instead he took the first move.

Clint moved forward hitting his fist into your ribs, making you let out a loud groan. You clutched your ribs.

"Don't just stand there and take his nonsense!" Natasha shouted at you, "Fight back!"

You stood up straight, biting back the pain. Stumbling forward, your brain raked through your lessons with Nat, on creating a fist. You did your best hitting Clint back with as much force as you could wield.

Hits were thrown back and forth before he pinned you to the mat.

"Well done Y/N," Clint smiled putting his hand out to help you up from the mat.

"I hate you," you groaned, "both of you."

You took a mouthful of water.

"Okay I have a list of tips and ideas for you to improve your technique with," Natasha stated.

"Can we take a break for a minute, I think I've destroyed a kidney," I groaned.

"You alright?" Clint asked.

"No I'm made for statistics, not fighting," I frowned.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope that you enjoy this imagine. If you would like to request an imagine then PM me or comment below.

Thank you.

Charlotte.