35. Tony

Dialogue Prompts- 35. "You heard me. Take. It. Off."

You ran through the Avengers Tower with Tony hot on your tail. A loud shrill shriek escaped your lips as you turned a corner, feet skidding on the floor.

"Get back here," he shouted continuing to chase you.

You didn't stop, you didn't want him to kill you. You knew literally Tony wouldn't kill you, he'd never try to hurt you but you were wearing his favourite T-Shirt and no one wears Tony Stark's favourite ACDC T-Shirt.

"No Tony," you laughed back at him.

Not wanting to take the chance of waiting for the lift, you ran to the stairwell and ran quickly down them, with Tony only a few steps behind you. As you reached at the bottom of the stairs Tony pounced.

Seen as he was higher up than you, due to being a few steps behind you, he jumped from the step, landing on you with full force, pushing you face first into the floor.

"Sorry," he groaned.

Quickly the softness of his voice disappeared.

"I've got you know," he chuckled.

He rested his knees either side of you, rolling you over so he had you pinned on your back.

"Take it off Y/N," he growled.

You smiled at him, trying to act innocent but he frowned at you.

"You heard me. Take. It. Off."

"Make me."

So he did. You didn't think he would but really you knew he'd take any chance he could to remove your clothing. He lifted up your back slightly with one hand to pull his T-Shirt over your heard leaving you only in your bra.

Once he removed it he placed it next to you, leaning down so he pressed his lips to your neck. He kissed along your neck and collar bone.

"Never. Take. My. Shirt. Again. Or. You. Will. Be. Pun. Ished," he said in between kisses.