Avengers- Tinkerbell (c)

Dialogue Prompts- 30. "It's not what it looks like..."  

Laughter happened behind you. You froze in your spot, slowly turning around hoping you had imagined the laughter. Sadly you hadn't. There behind you stood just in your doorway was the six avengers stood there rather bemused by you current predicament.

"It's not what it looks like..."

You trailed off not really knowing what else you could actually say to anyone.

"Well what do you think it looks like?" Natasha smirked.

"I honestly don't know," you frowned.

"Well my dearest Y/N," Tony grinned, "It looks like you are dressed up as Tinkerbell."

You let out a sigh.

You had been good friends with the Avengers for quite a while and you knew that they would give you an endless teasing for this. You needed a job, Tony was more than happy to pay for you to do anything you wanted but you felt bad not being able to pay anyone back for anything.

"Okay it is exactly what it looks like," you sighed.

Standing up from your seat you pulled at the bottom of your dress trying to hold onto as much of your modesty as you had. You blew at your blond fringe from your wig to try and get it out of your face.

"Why are you dressed as Tinkerbell?" Clint smiled attempting to not laugh.

"I'm taking part in a stage version of Peter Pan. I thought it'd be fun. I'm trying on my costume to see if it was okay. And I realised it was a good choice to try it on, as I may scar some children as you can see my arse in this dress," you stated turning slightly, trying to look at your rear and cover it with your skirt.

"I think that dress looks lovely on you," Tony smirked.

"Of course you do," you say rolling your eyes.