Clint Barton- Revenge

You rubbed your fist. It hurt a bit from it colliding with your best friend's nose, although you knew his face was hurting him a lot more than your hand was hurting you.

You narrowed your eyes at him, as tears welled in his, and blood began to trickle from his nose. You were almost certain you had broken his nose, if you hadn't then the job was certainly not done correctly.

He made an odd whimpering noise as Natasha walked into the room looking confused. She looked at Clint's bloody nose, before looking at you.

"Why is he bleeding?" she asked you.

"Because he's an idiot," you frowned.

She let out a laugh, "I didn't know that idiocy caused people to start spontaneously bleeding from the nose."

You smirked, "I think it's a new phenomenon."

Clint pouted at his two best friends laughing at his expense.

"She bloody broke my nose," he hissed.

You smiled at him still rubbing your hand.

"You bloody well deserved it. Don't piss me off Barton, or I will break more than your nose. It'll heal luckily, but you'll never be able to change that you are a complete arse," you growled.

By this point Natasha had doubled over with tears streaming down her face, probably partially due to how funny Clint looked, as he still had a rather confused expression on his face, as well as the never ending bickering that always occurred between Clint and you.

"I didn't do anything wrong. You just punched me," he frowned.

You let out a fake laugh.

"I apologise, I was completely out of line," you said sarcastically, "Not that there was ice in my shoes, or that you just jumped out of an air vent onto me, or that someone, I don't know who, shot a suction cup arrow onto my arse."

Clint snickered, whilst Natasha continued to laugh.

"He did that?" She laughed.

"Yes," you growled.

"You deserve so much more than a broken nose. You know Y/N has a temper she was very composed and held herself back if she only punched you once." Natasha chuckled.

"I'd watch your back bird boy, I am good at revenge, aren't I Nat?" you grinned.

"I didn't pick short hair, Y/N, cut it after I made her guns shoot bubbles, and filled her room with hidden confetti cannons that randomly went off. I also dyed her hair, so in return she cut mine. But once I got it actually cut into a style I think it looked alright," she shrugged.

"My revenge for you will not be such a fortunate tale," you frowned at Clint.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope that you liked this. Please request through PM or through the comments. 

Also remember character voting is still open in the chapter with that name.

Thank you.

Charlotte.