Tony Stark- Reindeers (c)

You had been uncertain as to why he had been so kind. It wasn't as though he wasn't kind, but he never exactly did anything good without an ulterior motive to it.

Tony had paid for you to go to a spa for the weekend with one of your friends, claiming that his wife deserved the best, and that you looked overly stressed. Being married to Tony Stark came with high stress, but you loved him nevertheless.

Although you were against the idea at first, he insisted you should go and you were also interested in what he would do whilst you were away. Generally he was up to no good, and you were looking forward to seeing whatever he would have wanted to hide from you, although it could cause you a lot of problems.

You made your way into your home, anticipating what would occur once you opened the door. Pushing it open instantly you were hit with a horrific smell. It smelt like hay and farm, which was okay when at a farm or a zoo, but in your own home it was far from pleasant.

From first inspection you couldn't see anything that was causing the smell, not until you walked through your hallway into your living room to see Tony in a questionable costume with creatures that should not find your home their own.

"Tony?" You questioned.

He turned around smiling at you, his fake white beard lopsided on his face, whilst his red hat was sliding from his head.

"Y/N, you're home. What was the spa like?" He asked.

"It was nice and relaxing until I came home. I knew that you'd be up to something but I didn't think you were doing this. Why are there reindeers in my living room?" You frowned.

"It's Christmas. And you said you wanted to decorate the house and do something special. So I thought what would be more special than having Santa and his reindeers here?" He grinned like a mad man.

"It isn't even Christmas. It's the 1st of December Tony. And what in the world is so special about reindeers using my carpet as a toilet? If they cause a mess you are cleaning it up, and you are sending them back where they came from. They are adorable, but they have no place here," You stated.

Tony pouted at you, readjusting his beard once again.

"But it's Christmas Y/N/N, you can't kick out Rudolph on Christmas," He pouted resting a hand on one of the reindeers.

With the combination of Tony's puppy dog eyes and the cuteness of the reindeers, you did feel bad kicking them out as knowing Tony, he had not planned for a way to get rid of them and had no home sorted out for them.

"Fine they can stay but you're feeding them and cleaning them out, and you are finding them a more suitable home than the living room for their stay, and they are to be out by New Year understand?" You frowned, trying to hide your blossoming smile.

He grinned, wrapping his arms around you pecking your lips, "Thank you."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.