Maria Hill- Monopoly

You growled at her throwing the fake money down on the table.

"You cheated," you frowned crossing your arms.

"Everyone cheats at this game, that's the only way to win," she shrugged.

"I've won many times, and I've never cheated."

"That's because everyone else gives up," she laughed.

"Rematch!"

You glared at her.

"No, we've already spent five hours on this game, and it has ruined more relationships that affairs have, although you are angry now, we will still be together and won't join the list of relationships ruined by monopoly," she explained sitting back into the sofa.

"Why do you hate monopoly? It is a great game, when you play fair," you stated.

She let out a laugh as she rolled her eyes.

"You also enjoy Tony's company, you can be rather odd," she shrugged.

You frowned at her as you packed up the board game and sat down next to her on the sofa.

"I'm sorry for cheating Y/N, just I could see my life flashing before my eyes and I realised life was too short to spend a quarter of a day on playing one round of monopoly," she sighed.

"Sorry Maria, just never cheat again, you know how much I love monopoly and we only play it once a year, and I want to make the most of it," you shrugged.

She smiled softly wrapping an arm around you. She kissed your hair pulling you closer to her.

"It's fine, but next time get someone else to play it with you, as I want to rip my nails off with pliers currently," she smiled, "monopoly is so tedious and annoying as hell, can't we play cluedo or jenga, or any other board game of your choice."

You rolled your eyes, "fine, let's play cluedo, but no cheating this time Maria, I will whoop your arse."

"Talking dirty Y/N? I like it," she smirked.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you like it. Please request via PM or in the comments.

Thank you.

Charlotte

>