Steve Rogers- Nothing Or No One (h)

You were a part of the Avengers, you had been for a while now and let's just say that Steve Rogers was the best thing that had ever happened to you.

Tony had decided to throw a party, there was no real reason for it but Tony thought it would be a good way to relax and chill for a bit – after all, none of you ever really got to relax.

You smiled at Steve as he walked over to you "Hey Doll" he said as he kissed you quickly "Hey, did you grab a drink?" you asked and he nodded, handing you a bottle of beer as well as having one himself "No matter how many of these parties we go to, Tony never ceases to amaze me" you told you boyfriend as he leaned back against the bar, next to where you were sat on a bar stool "Tony does love to party" Steve agreed with you, placing his arm around your shoulder.

All of a sudden, you noticed your ex-boyfriend walking in. You nudged Steve's side and he looked down at you "Is everything okay Doll?" he asked and you shook your head, you pointed over at your ex.

Steve clenched his fists and waved Tony over "What is HE doing here?" Steve asked through clenched teeth "I have no clue" Tony answered honestly "I swear to god Tony, if he comes anywhere near my girlfriend he will be dead" Steve spoke sternly.

Unfortunately, your ex made his way over to you. Steve sighed next to you, but he didn't say anything "Y/N, baby, please" your ex begged and you crossed your arms "Take me back, you have got to believe me. I never wanted her, I never meant to do anything like that" he begged again and you rolled your eyes.

"Leave. Now" Steve spoke through gritted teeth, and you could tell that he meant what he said "And who are you exactly?" your ex asked cockily "Oh you know, the guy that treats Y/N right" Steve answered with a smirk on his face.

"Let me repeat myself, leave now. Before I or any one of my colleagues do something we might regret" Steve spoke with a kind tone, but the look on his face said otherwise.

However, your ex clearly didn't know better "And what are you going to do about it?" your ex asked, like he thought he was the better option for you "Tony" you stated and Tony now had his suit on "Leave" Tony said through his suit.

Your ex's face paled, and he ran out of the tower like a scared little child "Thanks Stark" Steve said gratefully "No worries, you might want to talk to Y/N though" Tony nodded towards you and Steve took you out onto the balcony.

"Doll, you okay?" he asked as he placed on hand on your cheek softly, and the other on your waist "Not really, he was horrible, he never treated me right and seeing him again was weird – it felt scary" you confessed to him and Steve sighed.

He made you look up at him, and he stared into your eyes "Doll, I am here now. I am going to protect you with everything in me, that guy will never ever see you again and I will make sure of it" he spoke with a sweet tone.

"You have me here, you have Tony, Bruce, Nat, Clint, Thor and Sam – you are a part of our family Y/N, nothing or no one is ever going to hurt you again"

~*~

Written by Hannah.