Steve Rogers- Once Upon a Dream

You had been assisting Steve get through his list of things to do since getting out of the ice. He had two lists, one of things that everyone else had told him he should experience, and then one that you had told him about. Granted nearly your whole list was Disney movies, but there were a few others.

Today you had got him to watch the Lion King and Beauty and the Beast and you had started Sleeping Beauty.

The two of you were sat on the sofa in Stark towers. His arm was wrapped around you, and you had your legs curled under you. You were cuddled up, and completely content. Sleeping Beauty wasn't your favourite Disney film, but you didn't care, Steve picked it as he hadn't seen it. If it made him happy, it made you happy.

As the film continued, you looked up at Steve, and he had a soft smile on his face as he stared intently at the TV.

Once Upon a Dream began to play, and you grinned taking Steve's hand at yours. For the first time since the film started he looked away from the screen to look at you.

"Come on Steve," you smiled standing up from the seat, grabbing his other hand.

You pulled him to his feet.

"What are you doing?" he questioned looking slightly confused.

"Dance with me," you grinned.

"I don't know how to dance Y/N," he frowned.

"Neither do I," you shrugged.

You placed one of your hands onto his shoulder, keeping hold of his other hand. He slightly placed his free hand on your waist. You awkwardly waltzed around the living room, every now and then stepping on each other's feet. It was completely aesthetically horrendous, but you were enjoying yourself and were sure that he was too.

As the song stopped, your odd spinning around that you were claiming to be dancing slowly came to an end. Although both of you stopped moving, your arms stayed wrapped around one another, keeping you close to each other. You smiled softly at one another.

You stared into his eyes, but his eyes drifted slightly lower to look at your lips. His eyes raised again to connect to your own, giving you a look as if to ask you for permission. Softly you nodded, even though it was barely noticeable, he saw it.

He let go of you hand placing it softly against your cheek, before leaning and pressing his lips to yours.

The kiss was soft and sweet, lasting only a few seconds. He pulled away smiling at you. You knew that your cheeks had become flushed, and your smile had widened.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello, if you have any requests PM me or comment.

Thank you

Charlotte