Johnny Storm- Smoky Living Room

You choked on the smoke that filled the level of the Baxter Building. Coughing you pulled your cardigan so it covered your mouth as you pushed through the smoky halls.

You hadn't seen any flames outside, and you couldn't hear any panic, so you were probably the only one who had noticed whatever was going on. As you got into thicker smoke you could hear someone swearing so you sped up your pace getting closer to your living room.

When you got to the doorway you could vaguely see through the smoke, to see the curtains and other objects of the living room aflame. Amongst the flames was your boyfriend Johnny, holding a fire extinguisher attempting to put out the flames that he had clearly created.

This was the sixth time in the last month you had come home to a fire in your home because he decided it was smart to practice his powers indoors, not in a safe environment. You had told him every time to be smart about it, and Reed had even sorted out an inflammable room that Johnny could practice in but he never used it.

"Have you lost your damn mind!?" you shouted letting out a cough as the smoke filled your lungs.

Johnny didn't speak until his frantic spinning with a fire extinguisher finally put out the fire and the smoke began to disperse slowly.

"Johnny," you shouted waving your hand in front of your face to move the spoke away from you.

"Hey Y/N," he smiled innocently.

"Why don't you bloody listen? How did it seem smart to use your powers in a living room with lots of flammable objects all around you?" You frowned putting your hands on your hips.

"It didn't," he pouted putting his head down.

"Then why'd you do it?" you questioned.

Sometimes it felt as if you had a child rather than a boyfriend.

He looked up from staring at his feet, and smirked.

"I was bored," he shrugged.

You sighed rolling your eyes, "you will be the death of me."

He chuckled walking over to you resting one of his hands on your hip.

"But you love me," he smirked.

"That I do, and I question my sanity every day," you smiled softly pecking his lips.

He tried to deepen the kiss but you pulled away from him pressing a hand firmly on his chest to keep him from leaning back in to kiss you again.

"Come on you need to clean up. If the other three see what a mess you've made again, they won't except your adorable face as an apology, but will try to gut you," you stated.

He sighed, "Fine."

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope that you liked it. If you would like to request an imagine PM me or comment below. 

Thank you.

Charlotte