Logan Howlett- Ronnie_BloodBath

You had known Logan for a long while and you were just waiting for the day he would ask you out on a date, seen as you liked him quite a bit. Finally after a lot of not so subtle hinting he finally asked you out for dinner.

Surprisingly it went really well. You didn't have any doubts that Logan would be completely amazing, but you did doubt your capability in being graceful and ladylike. You had expected to end up dropping your food down yourself or that you'd fall over a chair, but it went very swimmingly.

It went so well that you had gone walking in the park, and were currently lying down on the grass staring at the stars. It had been too long since you last stargazed, but it was very pleasant even if the components of this event weren't amazing.

The grass was slightly damp, and the air was bitter, but Logan kept his arm wrapped around you, whilst you lay on the grass. For a moment you took your eyes off of the stars to star at your date, only to have your smile returned with one of his own.

"You alright?" You smiled softly.

"I'm great," He smiled in response.

"Why are you staring at me?" You laughed awkwardly.

It wasn't a creepy stare, it was rather compassionate and caring, so it wasn't unpleasant to have him looking at you, but it did baffle you as to why he was doing so.

"Why should I look at the stars, when the real beauty is lying beside me?" He said before raising his eyebrows, "That was cheesy wasn't it?"

You chuckled softly moving your head so it was resting against his shoulder.

"Very much so," You laughed, "But it was nice. Thank you."

With you slight shuffle closer to him, his arm laced further around you, pulling your body closer to him.

"You're welcome."

You continued to look at the stars for a while longer before you both decided to walk home. After Logan pressing the point, he walked to you home, even though you tries to reassure him, you'd be fine if he wanted to leave you.

Finally you reached your house, and you turned to him.

"Thank you Logan, I had a really great time," you smiled softly.

"Same. I really enjoyed myself. Would you... I don't know... like to go out again next week?" He questioned running a hand through his hair.

You smiled at his awkward actions, seen as it was very unlike him to be awkward or nervous.

"I'd love to."

His smile grew. He moved his hand to rest against your arm softly, leaning in and pressing his lips against yours in a short yet passionate kiss.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

This was requested by Ronnie_BloodBath. If you have any requests then PM me or comment.

Thank you.

Charlotte.