Tony Stark- Plasters

You heard thuds from downstairs. Sadly your fiancée wasn't home, you were the only one here and you didn't think you'd be able to fight an intruder.

"JARVIS," you whispered.

"Yes Miss Y/S/N?"

"Who is in the building?" you whispered.

"You and, Mr Stark has just arrived," he explained.

You let out a sigh of relief, keeping hold of the baseball bat you had situated under the bed. Walking downstairs you got to the kitchen to see the light on. You looked around the frame to see Tony rummaging through the cupboards.

"Tony?" you said softly.

"Y/N, did I wake you?" He asked.

He turned to you, to reveal himself covered in dirt as well as having numerous cuts and bruises over him as well.

"What the hell happened?" you exclaimed.

"I got into a fight," he frowned, "Don't worry I had my suit, I put it away but it'd didn't go extremely great."

"Stay here, I'll get the first aid kit," you sighed.

You ran to the bathroom grabbing the first aid kit before going back to Tony who was whining in the kitchen.

"Stop complaining. If you didn't get into fights, you wouldn't get hurt," you frowned opening the first aid kit.

"Sorry," he pouted.

You smiled softly.

"Where does it hurt?"

"Mainly my head," he frowned.

You used an antiseptic wipe to clean up the dirt and blood, laughing slightly every time he attempted to hide the wincing. Once you'd cleaned up the dirt and blood, you looked through the first aid kit for some plasters but all you could find were the ones you bought for your niece when she came over a few days ago, and knowing any toddler she'd need plasters from here clumsiness.

"Close your eyes," you sighed.

He'd never let you put these on his face, but if you put them on him, he probably wouldn't take them off.

Luckily he complied. You put the plasters over the three cuts on his face before kissing his nose allowing his eyes to open.

He smiled at you pecking your lips. Once he pulled away he saw the box of plasters.

"You put 'Hello Kitty' plasters on me?" he frowned.

"It's all we had. But you look adorable," you smiled.