Baby Coulson

Emily's POV

"Phil you can't ignore me forever," I shouted, "Fury's given me complete access to anywhere in SHIELD you have access to, until you will speak to me. He's surprisingly nice, and completely understands, and is allowing me to follow you everywhere. Which to be honest isn't very safe as I could easily get a lot of dangerous information and use it for evil, but I shall do so if you don't bloody talk to me."

I leant my head against the door, letting out a sigh. Pulling my knees up to my chest I prepared myself to sit here for quite a while.

To most people this would seem like a very farfetched concept to follow him onto a plane, and get his boss to give me access to all restricted areas that he would have access to. Sadly for Phil I was extremely stubborn and other than my need to pee and eat, I could sit here for days.

After about half an hour, of Phil ignoring me but I could still hear him in the room, meaning he hadn't jumped out of the aircraft, which I knew wasn't something he wouldn't do, a man walked towards me giving me a quizzical stare.

"Who are you and what are you doing?" he questioned.

"Emily, and I'm waiting for Phil to leave his bloody office. Do you have a key? Because that'd be a great help for me," I sighed.

"No, only Coulson does."

"Well you are no use to me, move on then pretty boy," I frowned shuffling in my seat.

The man looked annoyed at my remark, but he brushed it off.

"So who exactly are you?" He asked.

"Gosh you are a bit dim. I literally just told you I'm Emily. Anyway I really need to pee, and I really need food, so if you see Phil, tell him I haven't parachuted from the jet, and that he will need to talk to me at some point," I stated standing up and walking away from the man.

I found the toilet quickly but I couldn't find any food. After a little wandering I found a room with a woman sat in it holding a bowl of crisps.

"Hi, could I have some please?" I asked gesturing to the food.

"Sure," She stated, "I'm Skye."

I sat crossed legged opposite her taking a handful of the crisps from the bag and began to eat it.

"I'm Emily," I smiled, "So out of all the people on the plane who do you think Phil would be most likely to respond to?"

She looked slightly confused, "Why?"

"He won't leave his office to speak to me, so I need to get him out of his office so we can have a conversation. He's ignored me for the last three months, and it's beginning to piss me off," I frowned.

"Oh. Maybe Fitz Simmons? Why is he ignoring you?" She asked softly.

"He's being a grumpy pants because he thinks he can treat me like a child and I'm not taking it anymore," I shrugged.

"Oh..." she said slightly confused, "who are you exactly?"

"Phil's my older brother. Could you please introduce me to this Fitz Simmons person so I can get Phil to listen to me?" I smiled softly.

Skye nodded putting the bowl down on the coffee table, "Sure, follow me."

I followed Skye throughout the jet, down a set of stairs to a laboratory where two people stood bickering over something in a test tube.

"Hey guys, this is Emily. Emily, this is Jemma Simmons and Leo Fitz," Skye smiled.

"Oh they're two people. That makes sense," I laughed softly.